Chapter 9

I had gone over to Rileys house a few days after the kiss with her uncle boing happened. I was so surprised. I was still sad. I was hoping he wouldn't come over today.

Me and Riley were sitting on her couch while watching television when the person I wanted to avoid the most walked in.

"Hey kiddies" josh said.

"Hi uncle josh" Riley said.

And I said nothing. I kept my eyes on the tv screen. Not giving him the time of day. Riley didn't know what happened because I didn't tell her.

"Maya aren't you going to say hi?" Said riley. I really wished she hadn't.

"Hey." Still looking at the tv while I said it.

I could feel his eyes burning deep into me. I mean this was his fault. He shouldn't have left me like that. After he took my first kiss. What kind of guy does that.

"I was wondering if you two wanted to come over to my new apartment today. " Said josh.

Riley replied "I cant. I have a date right about now. But Maya can. She doesn't have any plans." She says giving me thay look.

"Great" josh says. With a smirk.

Riley had hurried up and left. "How about we just tell her that I did." I say not looking at him.

"Now why would we do that? I want you to really come over." I finally turned to look at him and gave him the dirtiest look ever.

"Are you freaking kidding me?! No. I don't want to spend anymore time than I have to with you." I yelled. All of a sudden I am picked up and am carried out the door down the stairs and put in his car. He hurry up and got in so he could lock the doors so I couldn't get out. Which I was really considering.

"What is wrong with you?! That's kidnapping. " I say.

"I wanted you to come see my apartment." He said with an innocent smile. Don't fall for it maya. Remember he left you.

"But I didn't want to" I said. .

"Look I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen and then to leave like that." He says sounding genuine. I didn't care though. He still did it.

I just ignored him until we got to his apartment. I didn't get out, mostly because I wanted to be carried by him again. But that's my little secret. He did. He came over and unbuckled me.

He put me on his shoulders and we walked up to his apartment. More like he walked and I rode.

We finally got to his apartment. He unlocked the door and then layed me down on his couch. Which was really nice by the way. It was a white three seater. But it was huge.

I still wasn't talking to him.

"Maya I'm sorry. What is it going to take for you to get that?" He pleaded with sad eyes.

I looked at him for awhile before talking. "There is nothing. You took my first kiss and you left me. How could you do that to me? I was prepared to not be anymore than friends with you then you go and kiss me. Knowing my feelings. That's so selfish. And then you have the nerve to kidnap me and bring me here. Did you want to hurt me? Because it worked. Congratulations josh. " I said.

To be continued....