Chapter 4

I walked through the mathews door and into the kitchen. "Listen up weirdos. Someone is going to walk through that door in about 2 minutes.

"Who is going to walk through that door Maya" Said Riley.

"Your uncle boing"

"Awh Maya you really have to get over that."

"I figured it out. I'm just playing it the wrong way. You see my strategy was to freak out everytime I saw him. But not I have to be calm and collected and he will notice me" I said

RIght on time Josh walked into the apartment. "Family"

"Hi yeah I don't care" I said. Real smooth Maya. You got this just calm down.

"Riley shouldn't we be heading to school now"

" Yes bye mom bye dad bye uncle josh." While we were slowly walking to the door Josh says"Right here in my hands I hold the letter that will tell me where I am going to be for the next for years"

I stopped causing Riley to bump into me. "Oh we're stopping?" Said RIley with a smile. I continued to walk out the door. As soon as we got out I couldn't hold it anymore I ran inside and jumped on Josh's back And yelled "Where will you be!" He said "Get off me you little ferit" Awh I have a pet name now. Not the point Maya. I yelled "No" and snatched the envelope out of his hands.

Riley says" hold onto your dignity women"

"Too late for that" Says The little boy at the table.

"It's my furture" Yelled josh again.

"It affects me too." I said while opening it while josh held onto my legs which gave me butterflies.

"Dear Applicant Boing" "It doesn't say that" Says josh while shaking me a little.

"This year we are only accpeting married applicants" I said while smiling. " It doesn't say that'' says josh while shaking me again and his voice getting louder.

"We regret to inform you..." "regret to inform me?" Josh says in a confused voice. " We regret to inform you that you will be spending the next Four years in new york with Maya" I say y voice getting more excited with every word. I jump off josh's back And open my arms and so does he.

"I got in!!!"

"We got in congradulations Josh" We were about to hug then RIley had to go and ruin the moment by pushing me out of the way. They all hug Josh While being happy.

*skips to the next few days*

I was standing next to Topanga When Josh walked in. I said "boing" While going down And Topanga Catches me.

"I'm good" No Im not I go down again.

"Mah brotha" Says josh.

"Mah brotha" says Corey greeting his brother.

"Kiddies"

"Hi uncle josh"

"Josh Tell Riley that she is too young to date" Corey says to his way younger brother.

"Riley.." Josh says

"Yes uncle josh?"

"Welcome to the team, Enjoy" Josh says with a smile while pushing Riley and Lucas together.

"So Ive came by to tell you that I will be staying the night tonight. So I can attend a college party and meet new people" Josh says

"Ill go to the party with you Josh" I say.

"Still too old for you Maya" Says josh while smirking.

"3 years. Whats 3 years in the history of love" Maya says

Josh finds an excuse to leave and as he does Corey hurries up and shuts the door before maya could go after him.

*Skips to the party*

Me and Riley are sneaking out. After I tested her of course. We were sneaking out her window. When we had gotten to the party. Riley find a group of girls. They took her and got her all prepped up. I had to tell them to bring her back.

I was inside a room. Riley decided to look.

"We are too late Riles. How could ever think I could compete with them" I said to my best friend looking at me with a determined look.

All of a sudden I am pushed in the room and Riley follows.

"Maya... Riley! What are you guys doing here! You can't be here" Josh says standing up.

"We know josh. This was a mistake. We are sorry" I turn to walk out.

"Wait intrigued stay. " Said the pretty girl josh was talking to.

"Why did you guys come here" Says the girl.

"He's her uncle Josh, I call him uncle Boing because look at him" I say not really looking at him but pointing. I was way to embarrassed to look at him.

"She made me sneak out tonight to come make sure you guys didn't steal him. Thats how much she likes him" Said Riley.

The group of girls came back and took riley again. Josh went and said " bring her back"

The girls asked me what I see in josh and when I knew I had a crush on him.

"It's not a crush Its not. I like him." I said with a serious tone. "I just thought we had an understadng."

"We do have an understanding. I stay here and you guys leave" Said josh while bringing Riley back.

"Sit down" Said the pretty girl. He did.

"Maya tell me something you love about him" Said my best friend.

"He is apart of your family Riley. I love your family. " I said.

"And we love you. But what in particular do you like about him Maya. "

"Yeah Maya you don't even really know me. "

Too be continued...