Chapter 2 Family Game Night

Riley had invited the gang over to family game night with her family. I was already there. We were waiting for Lucas and Farkle to get here. Everyone else was already here. Josh, Auggie, Ava, Corey, Topanga, Riley, and lets not forget me.

I went to the bathroom to fix my hair for Josh. Because you know I got to look good infront of him. When I came out  Lucasand
Farkle were already here.

*Fast forward to the game*

Everyone pick your partner. Riley and topanga Lucas and Corey. Which Corey didn’t like at all. Auggie and Maya fought over Josh.

“He’s my uncle” Said the tiny boy.

“He’s my husband” Said myself. That caught josh’s attention.

“How about I be the game host” Said the handsome boy.

Corey decided he didn’t want to be partners with Riley’s lover and chose to be my partner. Auggie and Ava Teamed up.

The game had finally ended with Topanga’s team winning obviously but of course not without switching partners again.

As the game ended josh sat down on the couch by me I was on the floor.

“Maya” As he said that I sat up on the couch next to him. “You do understand I am too old for you”

“I do josh I know that, But im in it for the long game” I said with a smile. As josh looked looked at me with a half smile.

Everyone was falling asleep so we decided to call it a night.