Chapter 3 The date

Me and riley were getting ready for our dated with Lucas and Farkle. She was with Lucas and I was with Farkle. Riley had to decided to wear a dark purple dress that fit her perfectly and a little bit of Makeup. I wore a light purple dress and wore kind of a lot of makeup but who cares its a date.

"I'm so excited to go on a date with Lucas. It's going to be so much fun" Said my bubbly best friend.

"Yeah I guess you don't have to go with Farkle" I said back

*Fast forward to the date*

We were meeting the boys on the subway. We finally arrived and Lucas could not stop staring at Riley it was cute. Farkle Greeted me.

"Shall we go" Said Rileys date.

"Yes we shall"

We all got onto the sub. Farkle was standing holding the pole next to me and Riley. Lucas was sitting in the back on the bench seating. When the train got bumpy I took Riley's hand off the pole and she fell backwards right onto Lucas' lap.

"Hi, we were just talking about you" Which we had been.

Laughing Lucas Says " Hi I am lucas"

"I love it" They both smiled at each other and then Riley kissed him suprising me and Lucas. That caused more smiling. Blah blah blah.

I turned around to see Riley's uncle sitting next to the girl that I had seen earlier with him at Topanga's Cafe. I over heard her pull the 3 years thing on him. He looked sad. It hurt my heart. But now he knows how I feel. After the pretty Brunette got off the train I went to the pole intfront of him. He looked at me.

"Maya" He said while sitting up from his slouched position.

"She pulled the 3 years thing on you didn't she"

"Yeah I really put myself out there"

"I can't possible identify with your pain"

"It hurts doesn't it"

"Yeah but I have this dungeon of sadness"

"Yeah? Am I in there?" Asked the cute boy while smiling.

"Yeah and a flock of ballerinias" We both laughed. He looked at me then got off the train. I walked over to my friends only to be giving pity looks by all of them. I couldn't take it I had to look away.
Riley and lucas kissed once more. Farkle was coming at me about to kiss me but Instead made out with my hand. I said "Not bad Farkle"

"Thank you I have been practicing"