Juice Box

They came out and stood in the clearing opposite to the Cullen’s, I was in the middle.

“Alright pair up” I said, Alice and jasper instinctively went together and so did rose and Emmett, esme and Carlisle and Edward walked over to me.

“No that’s what I mean” I said walking over and dragging Embry over to the Cullen’s

“Now you can go with…..Jasper” I said dropping him in the middle and dragging jasper over.

“Next” I said, all the wolves moved back a bit so I had to smile “you guys are such wimps”

“Ok so Jarred with Alice and Quil with Emmett and Seth with Esme and Rose with Leah and Edward with Sam and Carlisle with Paul then we’ll swap around” I said as the Cullen’s and the wolves’ made a line facing each other.

“You’re gonna have to miss out on this round Jake” I said sitting next to him he seemed awfully happy “oh, don’t look so sad” I said patting his head.

“Alright then” I said standing up “japer you can help me for the moment” I did my hair up in a messy pony tail and walked in-between them all.

“What I want you to do is in pairs work out a way to defeat me and jasper, there will be 2 pair so the rest watch” I said dragging Seth and jarred over, Alice and esme followed.

“Right esme and Seth work out a way to defeat jasper and by that I mean get him to the ground and Jarred and Alice do the same to me” I said as I went over to talk to jasper about a plan.

“You guy’s socialise, work out a plan you can’t just go in and attach” I said, they didn’t so I just started “1..2..3…go!” I yelled as Jarred went for my legs so I jumped up and push off him so I flew in the air Alice then went for me but I landed and a flip out of the way, I then went back over to help Jasper by grabbing Seth and trowing over my shoulders and placing him gently next to Jacob

“Next time buddy” I said patting his head, I then went back over to Alice and Jarred. Jarred by this time was up and growling, I smiled at his attempt to be ‘scary’. I then went for his legs and put him next to Jacob who was snicking while a wolf so it came out really weird.

“guy’s you must not let them get to your legs alright, your whole life WILL be over if you let them get the upper hand” I said talking to Sam’s pack, “and you guy’s you need to work together, you can’t just expect to just go out there and kill someone you need to work out a strategy” I said talking to them all.

After about 2 hour I called them to stop.

“alright guy’s you can stop training for today” I said going to Alice’s car and grabbing out a big garbage bag “it’s snack time” I yelled, as Seth, Embry, Quil and jarred quickly turned back and raced over to me, the Cullen’s were already gone.

“Ok I’ve got sandwiches and juice box’s….YAY!” I said opening the bag

“You made sandwiches?” jarred asked.

“Yes Buster” I said handing him some apple juice and a turkey sandwich.

“There you are diggers” I said handing Quil the same.

“Diggers?” he asked bitting his sandwich

“Yes” I said handing out the rest of the sandwiches and juices “I’ve Giving you all nicknames”

“What’s my name” Paul said changing back and tacking a sandwich.

“Yours in Rover” I said sitting down

“Is that why you keep calling me Fluffy” embry asked sitting next to me

“Yep” I said drinking my juice

“What’s my name” Jacob said changing back and sitting on the other side of me.

“Jake” I said drinking more juice “and Seth’s is buddy and Paul’s is rover and jarred is buster and Sam’s is PRINCESS and Leah’s is coco”

“Why princess” Sam asked sitting down.

“Because I was thinking of king then prince then I came up with princess” I said the boy’s laughed

“Come on Seth we have to go home” Leah said pulling he brother to his feet.

“By Leah by Seth see you later” I said waving goodbye, Leah grunted and Seth waved.

“She’s really grumpy all the time” Embry said as the boy’s laughed.

“How do you know so much about this stuff” Jacob asked

“well the voltori deal with all trouble makers in Italy and I am Aro right hand ‘women’ so I see all” I said a little ashamed “but when im not watching trouble makers I like to walk around the streets of Italy and watch the people, but normal aro notices and send Jane or alec after me but if it’s alec he normal lets me walk around some more”

“So are you staying for a while” Quil asked

“Im supposed to be write to aro but I haven’t yet but im supposed to be back in 29 day’s” I said

“So you are here for Christmas” Paul said

“Yes, oh I haven’t had a Christmas in 841 years” I said

“So how old are you?” Sam asked

“Well I stopped ageing at 18 but im 870” I said smiling.