Barber shop men

*IVY’S DREAM*

I was standing on a stage with Edward, Jasper, Carlisle and Emmett standing behind me in matching barber suits (such a clash) and Alice, Rose and Esme standing at the side of me, then Bohemian Rhapsody started playing and they boys started singing and I wanted to laugh so hard but I couldn’t, it was like I could control myself but I only could see. I then started singing, and it was surprisingly good for a high boy’s part, then all of a sudden the voltori started walking in and singing as well. W.T.F!!!!!!, so it was like.

 (listen to the song while u read, ill put it on the side)

BOYS: Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, No escape from reality, Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see.

ME: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,

BOYS: Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low

ME AND BOYS: Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to Me, to me

(PIANO)

ME: Mama, I just killed a man, Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead Mama... life had just begun, but now I've gone and thrown it all away, Mamaaaaa oooh,  Didn't mean to make you cry, If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters.

(PIANO)

 ME: Too late, my time has come, Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time, Goodbye ev'rybody, I've got to go, Got to leave you all behind and face the truth Mamaaaaa oooh, I don't want to die, I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all

(Guitar solo, I walk away and Aro grabs me but I run back to the Cullen’s, Aro walks away)

ME: I see a little silhouette of a man,

ME AND BOYS: Scaramouche! Scaramouche! will you do the

Fandango?!

(aro gets insulted and the voltori faces us)

ALL: Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening me!

JASPER: Galileo,

CAIUS: Galileo

JASPER: Galileo,

 CAIUS: Galileo

JASPER: Galileo

CAIUS: Figaro - magnifico

ME: I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me

CULLENS: He's just a poor boy from a poor family, Spare him his life from this monstrosity!

ME: Easy come, easy go, will you let me go

VOLTORI: Bismilah! No, we will not let you go

CULLENS Let him go!

VOLTORI: Bismillah! We will not let you go

CULLENS: Let him go!

VOLTORI: Bismilah! We will not let you go

ME: Let me go

VOLTORI: Will not let you go

ME AND CULLENS: Let me go

JANE: Never

VOLTORI: Never let you go

ME: Let me go

VOLTORI: Never let you go

ME: Let me go

VOLTORI:  Ah No, no, no, no, no, no, no

(Aro grabs my hand and Carlisle grabs the other and they both pull)

ME: Oh mama mia, mama mia,

CULLENS: mama mia, let him go

ALL: Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me,

for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

(I let go of both their hand and start running and jumping on tables trying to get away)

ME: So you think you can stop me and spit in my eye?!?!So you think you can love me and leave me to die?!?! Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here!

(run more until they corner my and im trapped)

(Guitar solo)

ME: Nothing really matters, Anyone can see, Nothing really matters, Nothing really matters to me...

(Aro kills me)

CULLENS: Any way the wind blows...

*DREAM ENDS*

I got woke up by a cold liquid splashing on my face.

“Jacob what the hell?!” I screamed falling off his bike.

“Sorry” he said helping me up “you wouldn’t wake up and your late for work, so do you forgive me?!” he asked with a smug smile.

“No Jacob I hate you forever, I will go and die now” I said trying not to smile.

“Love you to!” he yelled as I walked into the vet, I smiled and pocked my tongue out.

I went over to the desk were Mary was at and cut through the ginormous line, she handed me my schedule and name tag.

“Our other vet decided she’d be sick so you’ve got double” Mary said as she answered the phone.

“Alright” I said to myself, putting my name tag on, it said ‘Ms Armstrong – head vet’, oh head vet I thought cockily.

“Um… John Hasp” I called into the huge crowed in the waiting room.

“That’s me!” a middle aged man said standing up bringing over his cat, I pointed down the hall and started walking.

“Aren’t you a little young?” he asked concerned.

“No I graduated early because I was over qualified” I said, taking the cat out of his hand.

***** 2:30 am******

“Max Peter!” I yelled for what seemed the hundredth time, were was this kid

“Sorry!” someone said running down the hall “nature was calling” he said handing me a lead of a Doberman.

“Right” I said walking down the hall, I was awfully tired, but my adrenalin was high.

“Aren’t you a little young-” he started but I cut him off.

“NO I AM NOT!” I yelled, I was really angry, every single person has said that to me today, I was really pissed.

“Sorry I shouldn’t have yelled at you, everybody has said that today and im really annoyed” I said

“Hey it’s cool, hey aren’t you that new chick that’s living with the Cullen’s, you don’t look like them especially in the eye’s” he said, he was right mine were purple right now so I changed them to a gold red.

“Sorry what were you saying” I asked as if I hadn’t heard him.

“Doesn’t matter”