Rugby in a field

IVY’S POV

“Come on Carlisle, I’ll be fine I’ve always been a quick heeler, remember when you accidentally fell-“ I said but he cut me off.

“yes ivy the whole world doesn’t need to know” he said putting his hand around esme’s waist, I was happy for him he was finally happy, when he was with the voltori he was always depresses except when we played pranks, yes once back in the day Carlisle used to be fun.

“He still is” Edward said.

“Get the hell out of my head” I said laughing and pushing him.

“What did she say?” jasper asked, I shook my head, he smiled.

“Ivy’s here say’s Carlisle isn’t fun anymore because he’s too old” Edward said

“Your older than me ivy” Carlisle said tacking off his jacket “it’s on!” my eyes widened with excitement, they turned a bright red.

“Who’s playing?” I asked, I looked around looked like everyone’s in.

“Ok so how about me, jasper, esme and ivy v’s Carlisle, rose, Jacob, Alice and Edward, sound good” Emmett said.

“You only did that so I could be on your team” I said smiling like a sicko.

“Alright let’s say first to ten?” Carlisle said.

“When we played it was first to 10000” I complained

“Yes but that’s because I didn’t want you seeing aro kill people”

“I was there before you and I coped just fine” I said

“Are we starting or what?” Jacob asked impatiently, some hissed and I laughed.

Because we had 4 and the others had 5 we started with the ball, it was more rugby than footy.

Carlisle was on esme, jasper on Alice, rose on Emmett and Jacob and Edward on me, it was just Jacob at the start and Jacob was on Emmett but Carlisle new better than to just have 1 on the mighty ivy.

As soon as it started the boys went easy on me and when Emmett passed me the ball I pretended to drop it, so they went extra easy on me. We had the ball again and I ran no one noticed until I was behind Edward and pushed him up so he did a back flip, so then it was just me and Jacob, I ran towards Alice and picked her up and put her in Carlisle arms, so that was Alice and Carlisle down, now rose, I picked her up and put her in a tree, yay squirrel friends.

Now it was just my team and Jacob on the field, Emmett passed to jasper and he ran, he then threw it to esme who had Jacob in front of her, I whistled and she threw it in the air, Jacob changed into a wolf so he could jump higher, BIG mistake I jumped and did a cart wheel in the air and jumped of his back mid-air and got the ball, I landed and sprinted, everyone was on my tail now, Carlisle, Edward, rose, Alice and Jacob, I was about 500 meters from the touch down line so I stopped making everyone behind me come to a screeching halt. I then waited and then ran again and slid in the mud, but it was a touch down so we won.

“WHOOOOOHOOOOOO!” I yelled as I did a little victory dance.

“You can’t put me in a tree!” rose yelled half laughing.

“Well I did” I said changing into my wolf and shacking myself to get all the mud off, I didn’t notice but it went all over Alice.

“OMG im so sorry Alice, please don’t kill me” I said changing back

“It’s alright” Alice said grabbing a hand full of mud and smudging it in my face

“Nice” I said whipping some off “now you guy’s owe us” said skipping inside.

“Why?” Edwards asked me.

“Because we won” I said as if he were a retard.

“When did we say that?” Carlisle asked.

“Well if you guys could read minds you’d know” I said as I yawned, “What time is it”

“Who care’s” Emmett said.

“Because I need to be somewhere!”

“Fine its, 9:56pm why?”

“Shit!” was all I said as I rushed upstairs and got dressed in my uniform. I then rushed down stairs and started jumping up and down cursing to myself.

“What’s wrong?” Alice asked.

“I’ve got to be at my work in 2 minutes and I can’t run as a wolf because my uniform would get dirty!” I said thinking things over

“Why do you have to go to work?” Emmett asked.

“Because that’s where you get you blood from!” I said

“I could give you a ride, im going home anyway and it’s on the way” Jacob said

“On what your back?” I asked.

“No I went home before and got my bike” Jacob said.

“Alright” I said grabbing the helmet.

“Hurry up ivy im hungry” Emmett said rubbing his stomach.

“Go out and buy a bunny” I said walking out the door.

I walked down the stairs and saw a rather old black motorbike.

“Is it safe?” I asked alarmed, Jacob sat down and revved it.

“Of course now hope on” Jacob said holding out his hand, I took it and sat down behind him.

“Hold on tight” he said as we speed off, I clung for my life, but after about 30 seconds I loosened it.

“See it isn’t so bad” Jacob said mocking me.

“Hey it’s not funny” I said holding on tight again.

“I though you went scared?” he asked

“Im not” I said snuggling into his back

“Then why are you holding on tight?” he asked

“because you’re so warm” I said and I let my eyes close.

JACOB’S POV

“Is it safe?” she asked alarmed, I sat down and revved it.

“Of course now hope on” I said holding out his hand; she took it and sat down behind me.

“Hold on tight” i said as we speed off, she clung for my life, I felt a tingle go down my body, a good tingle, but after about 30 seconds she loosened her grip.

“See it isn’t so bad” I said.

“Hey it’s not funny” she said holding on tight again.

“I though you went scared?” I asked

“Im not” she said snuggling into my back, I felt happy.

“Then why are you holding on tight?” i asked not wanting it to end

“Because you’re so warm” she and after that she fell asleep.