To much coffee not enough sleep

“Put the coffee down” Mary said walking into the staff lounge, this was my 27th cup.

“No, I need it to survive” I said jumping on the couch and chugging it

“You’re like a 3 year old, your worse than my kids and they don’t drink coffee” she said tacking the cup out of my hand.

“No, my precise, my precise, give it back!” I said, I sounded like the little evil gremlin of lord of the rings.

“No now get back to work it’s nearly 8oclock then you can knock off” she said walking off tacking my cup with her.

“Pliantly of other cups hear” I said cheekily grabbing a new cup and making myself a latté, I walked down the hall and back to the kennels, I feed 34 dogs 19 cats 6 birds 2 lizard and 49 fish and 1 squirrel.

I sat next to one of the dogs cages and started patting it through the bars.

“Im sleepy, are you buddy” I asked not really tacking any notice of what I was saying, he barked and licked my fingers and I closed my eyes.

“Ivy you can go now” Mary said shaking me

“Oh sorry, I was just um, it’s just my eye lids took over my eye’s” I said a bit disorientated.

“It’s alright do you need a lift home?”

“Nah, I’ll be fine ill just walk” I said standing up

“Alright then by ivy” Mary said walking out the door.

I walked out the back door of the vet and started walking home, but then I was jumped by a new born.

“WTF dude get the hell off” I yelled push the vampire off me, only to find I was surrounded by about 10.

“I’d watch your mouth Bitch or we’ll make your life a living hell” one of the females said, I hissed showing my blood red eye’s, some of them moved back in startle meant and that’s when the all jumped me. Some of them managed to bite me so I turned into a wolf.

“shit she not meant to do that” one of the guys said and then I recognized him as my first patient, John Hasp, he wasn’t a new born before so he has just turned, but why so many, The voltori probably think the Cullen’s did this so it has to be stopped.

It was pretty easy to kill a newborn in my opinion, I killed them all except for john, I red his mind.

*Shit I should just run and tell the other we need more, much more* and with that he raced off, I changed back and examined my bite, I hand 5 along my right and 3 on my left, 12 on my left leg and 16 on the other, the hurt but not that much.

I ran vampire speed home and burst through the front door, the other looked at me like I was mental and then looked down, my white clothes were now splashed with blood, Carlisle looked and me then rushed me into his room, he put some antiseptic on them and then bandaged them up, which I took off when he wasn’t looking.

“What happened” Alice asked after I got changed into my flora orange skinny leg geans and my black and white zebra top.

“I was walking home and these newborn jumped me, I now 3 of them have been turned in the last 12 hours because they were in the waiting room and they went vampire’s then, and I think aro might think you’ve done it” I said scrunching up into a ball on the couch next to jasper and rose.

“Why?” Emmett asked.

“because I have been sent by them to see if you have been planning to over throw them because there really paranoid, but I now you didn’t you guys are so nice, that’s why im not writing to them” I said tears filling my eyes with the memories of the voltori and the first time I joined them.

“Why didn’t you tell us that before” Edward asked

“Well because im really not supposed to and if they find out I told you I’ll probably die or worse be stripped of my membership of better homes and gardens NOOOOO!” I yelled god how I loved that show.

“So how do you propose we stop them?” rose asked.

I thought, we could ask more vampires or the wolves.

“NO” Edward yelled.

“Edward we have to Sam will help and it wouldn’t be that bad you guys could bet em’ up” I said playfully smiling.

Everyone was silent.

“Or would you rather get killed by the Voltori?” I asked.

“It’s our only option” Carlisle said.

“This man right hear is smart” I said pointing to Carlisle, “well I’ll go pay a little visit to the big black puppy and I’ll be right back” I said jumping out the window heading toward Sam’s house.