The Lion King

IVY’S POV:

“That’s right” I said walking off “every insult me again and you’ll get it”

“You’re not so tuff” one of the female wolf’s said.

“Leah” Sam yelled “don’t”

“Why should I” Leah said.

“I’d stop if I were you” I said changing into my wolf, but this time I had gold, red eyes.

“You one of them” she said growling.

I stood very tall now, taller than Sam and growled a low and dangerous growl.

“I have friends in high place’s” I growled “and you don’t want to mess with me, I am much stronger not to mention faster but I can kill in one bite, no I don’t even have to touch you to kill you”

“Leah stand down now!” Sam ordered.

“I’d listen to you Alfa he’s smart” I said confronting her, she bowed and growled

“you need some manners” I said

“what makes you so special” Leah said

“Im glad you asked” I said standing up “my brother is this tribe’s first leader”

“That’s impossible he started this pack in 1289”

“I know I was there, my mother is vampire and my father is werewolf, I inherited both there geans but my brother only my fathers, once my mother died I stopped ageing” I said circling the tribe, Leah looked shocked.

“Now Sam what have you been up to” I said pressing my forehead against his, I saw something that I was not meant to see and I blacked out.

JACOB’S POV

Ivy went over and pressed her forehead against his and fell to the ground, shacking violently.

I looked at Sam who ordered the pack to leave, what a coward, I put ivy on my back (kiara and kovu style-the lion king) and headed for the Cullen’s, why was I going there, I suppose Carlisle could help but I didn’t trust the rest.

I arrived at their house and put ivy’s furry white shacking body down and I was hit with a god awful stench, then Emmett I think that was his name was walked out leading the rest of the group, Alice race over to ivy not tacking her eyes off me, along with the rest of the blood suckers.

“What have you done to her” Emmett said sounding really pissed off

“Im sure there is a reasonable explanation for this” esme said walking over to me.

“actually yes she and Sam well connected heads and she just blacked out” I said as Carlisle came out, he felt her legs and arms and so forth until he got to her cheat.

“Quick Emmett take her in put her on the operating table and give her the yellow liquid I gave her yesterday” he said, and Emmett picked her up with ease and took her inside I growled and he smiled.

“Jacob I need you to stay, whatever ivy saw I don’t think Sam will like, and I need your help to hold her down” Carlisle said as if it were normal.

“Hold her down?!” I asked

“I can’t operate while she’s in wolf form so I need to give her something that will force her into her human, and it will hurt her, a lot, its either that or she dies” he said as we both ran into the room.

Alice was trying to calm her down by talking to her and jasper, Edward and esme were trying to hold her down while Emmett tried to force feed her.

“Rosalie go to the bathroom and get some towels and ice-packs” Carlisle said “esme go and get something for her to eat after this is done she will probably kill one of us for food if we don’t have some” , Rosalie and Esme went off.

“Jasper are you alright to do this she will be in a lot of pain” Edward said grabbing ivy’s leg and holding it down.

“I’ll be fine” japer said grabbing her shoulder, I grabbed the other and Emmett grabbed the leg while Alice continued talking to ivy about, what SHOPPING! She was talking about cloths at a time like this.

“Ok whatever you do DON’T let go, she will be in uncontrollable pain and she will scream like a maniac but don’t let go” Carlisle said injecting her with a needle to the throat.

We waited and nothing happened, she stopped shacking but was still a wolf and then it happened, a blood curtailing scream of pure pain, jasper almost fell to the floor but Alice helped him up.

It went on for half an hour until she stopped screaming, “Alright get out, get out, get out!” Alice yelled pushing me, jasper, Edward and Emmett out of the room letting rose and esme in.

There was an awkward silence and then the three brothers walked off leaving me in the hall.

“Are you coming or what?” Emmett asked throwing a football at me, “You’re on” I said

We played football for hours until Carlisle came outside.

“Is she alright?” jasper asked

“Boy’s im sorry” he said “she didn’t make it”

“What!” we all said together

“OW!” Edward said turning to see ivy throwing a football at the back of his head.

“I have come back to haunt you, WHOOOOOO!” she said “Edwards still owes me 20 dollars and jasper and Emmett still can’t win football against me” she said I laughed.