What?!?

I EDITED THIS CHAPTER IT IS NOW 10X MORE AWESOME THAN BEFORE~~~~~~~~~~~~ALSO THIS IS MY LONGEST CHAPTER SO FAR I'M GONNA TRY AND MAKE MORE THIS LONG OR LONGER~~~~~~~P.S. TO THE RIGHT IS A PIC OF SCOTT~~~~P.P.S. THERE IS A SONG THAT I REALLY LIKE THAT EXPLAINS HOW ZOYA FEELS~~~~~~~~~

ONE MONTH LATER

ZOYA'S POV

It's been one month since I left the Moon Crest Pack. My new friends have learned to deal with mu almost emotionless self. But since then I'd learned of my friends too. Mother wasn't just any fairy she was one of the four Royale Faeries.

I learned of Myra and Mahwah too. They both had beautiful wolf and were also both warriors. And although they were great friends the shared something in common; both of their packs had been obliterated by rouges. They said they were okay with it but they didn't look okay when it was brought up.

Anyway, Myra's wolf has a dark blue almost black coat it fades to a dark grey on her belly. Mahwah's coat is just as beautiful it is a greyish coat that is tinted green, and it blends in with the tall grasses surrounding the cabin. Speaking of grass the winter snow has gone and it is getting warmer.

"Hey Zoya! Can you come here for a second." I heard Myra's voice pull me out of my thoughts.

A low growl found its way from my lips. I know she didn't mean any harm but that's so frustrating. Running to find Myra , I almost ran into Mahwah.

"Whoa, where are you headed so fast?"

"I'm going to find Myra, she called my name."

"Oh," she said,"Well I know where she is can I come?"

"Sure lead the way."

Mahwah lead me all the way to the back of the cabin to the path behind it. There Myra stood,waiting for me I guess. "Hey do you guys smell that?" asked Myra."I smell it too." said Mahwah."I don't smell anything!" I snapped."Damn, chick, what's wrong with you?" Mahwah asked.I blinked, not knowing what was wrong with me.

"Mother!!!" Mahwah and Myra hollered for Mother. I understood why though , sometimes it seemed like Mother knew everything. "Eh?" Mother obviously didn't know what was wrong. "Do you smell that?" Myra asked Mother. "Um, do you mean the smell of a pregnant woman?"

Everyone looked at me, I knew what they were thinking. I had told them everything about me so it what obvious what they had guessed. "Let's go get some tests and then we'll know for sure." said Mahwah. I didn't blame them for guessing me, we'd been out here for a month in solitude. There was no one but us, who else could it have been?

Myra and Mahwah shifted into their wolves,while I ran inside to stuff some money into my fur 'bra'. When I came back Mother had let her wings out they were a light green with wondrous black swirls on them, just like the ones on that table. (check chapter named Awakening for a little info)

I shifted into my now pure silver wolf. 'Aamina! Are you there?' Yes I'm here silly. 'Alright' I nodded to the others,then took the lead running to the nearest town. It was over 500 miles away, we made it there in 5 minutes.