Pain

To the right is a picture of Ekon (Xenakora's brother)----------------------------------------------------------->

I quickly scrambled to pick myself, up of the floor ;before Ekon did it for me. And trust me he has done it more than once. I kept my head down and hoped ,prayed to God that I wouldn't get beat as bad. Because there is no use in praying for then not to ,I mean I already know its going to happen. I was pulled out of my silent hopes and prayers when my brother slapped me across my unhealthily colored face . But I kept quiet ,trying not to show any emotion. They like that ,when I show emotions. Might as well keep some of my dignity. Right?

I was pulled out of my thoughts again by a punch to my stomach. I crumbled to the floor . But I didn't say anything. Ekon squatted right next to me and said the three words that I never thought I'd hear from him, "You killed them." After which he got up onto his feet and left for the kitchen. He returned with a Sugimoto Japanese cutting knife .

How do I know this? I memorize everything. Being born with a eidetic memory has its advantages.

He took the knife and turned me over onto my stomach. Hurting my bruised body even more.
He looked me in the eye and said "I Ekon Theoki ,Future Beta of the Moon Creast pack;reject Xenakora Theoki,Omega of the Moon Creast pack as my sister." Then he cut the back of both my wrists and ankles causing me to bleed.

I didn't scream but I did cry. I cried silent sobs of pain and rejection.

Yes it did pain me to watch my brother as he stood up calmly as if nothing had happened.

Yes it did pain me to watch as my brother picked me up by my hair.

And yes it did pain me to have him yell in my face about bleeding all over the carpet .

But I guess I'm upset about that too. Because guess who has to clean that up.

If you guessed me then DING DING DING WE HAVE A GENIUS IN THE HOUSE!!!

But all in all I was in pain with my brother's actions

How could he do this? I am or was his sister. Why am I not good enough for them?

Is it because i am too fat? Am I too ugly? Do I not work hard enough? What is so wrong with me that I cannot be accepted?

And then ......I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up I noticed that my body was sticky with my own blood . I shivered. Now thats nasty but when I looked around the living room I noticed that my state of health wasn't enough to stop the party. People were still dancing ,or I think it was dancing. It looked more like they were having sex......with their clothing on. Strange.

I picked myself up slowly so not to injure my body any more.

Once on my feet I limped upstairs and into my 'bedroom' if thats what you want to call it.

After I was safely inside my 'bedroom' I grabbed some of  my rags or clothes whichever. I made my way into my 'bathroom' and placed myself into the shower. I turned on the water and watched the water flow out. I sat down on the shower floor and let the water run over my battered and broken body ;washing the blood away.

Once my body was numb from the freezing water I pulled my body out of the shower. I dried my body and put on some shorts and a t-shirt it's all the partiallyclean clothes I have left. Sad isn't it.

I walked out of my bedroom and made my slowly made my way downstairs to keep myself from hurting myself more than i already was. 

When i got downstairs i heard the music pounding into my ear ;I can already feel a migraine coming on.

I stumbled into the kitchen and grabbed gloves and a trash-bag. I walked back out into the living room. I pushed my way through the crowd and to the mess made I picked up the sandwiches with my gloved hands and placed them into the trash-bag.

Once I was finished I made my way back into the kitchen where i dumped the bag into the trashcan. I pulled out the bleach and a  bucket and filled it with water. I poured some of the bleach into the bucket of water and grabbed a bristle sponge. I took it into the living room or whats left of it and found the mess that my blood left this; time i just dodged the crowd.

Once there I got down on my hands and knees. I still had on my gloves so I didn't have to worry about my cuts. I scrubbed the blood out until the carpet was white as snow.

Afterwards I grabbed my supplies and placed them where they belonged in then kitchen. 

My migraine was getting worse. I can feel the hammers and tools banging on the inside of my head. I trudged upstairs to the bathroom to find the medication to help with the pain. 

I stumbled down the hallway , but I couldn't see well. My vision was fading from the pain . It was starting to be covered by black spots. I reached the far end of the hallway where the music was just starting to quiet. 

It was then that an hand covered my mouth.  And  I was dragged into a room ......