Hardships and Pain

• Dedicated to My Readers

Pic. of Xenakora (Zoya) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

I also put an external link for my characters appearance 

''WAKE THE HELL UP XENAKORA!!!' 

I woke up to the voice of my wolf. 'What?' I asked her. 'Look at the time' she replied.

I opened my eyes and looked at my alarm clock. 5:30 is what the gleaming red numbers that shined back at me read.

Oh shit!!! I overslept!!! 

Chilled to the bone I scurried to my pile of partially clean clothing.

I chose an outfit consisting of a t-shirt,an over-sized pullover,and baggy sweatpants. I didn't want others to see my ' ugly ass obese self' as my older brother ,Ekon, put it.

I raced into my tiny  bathroom where the water always runs cold and took a shower . I put my clothes on and put my hair into a messy ponytail.

I stared at my reflection in my mirror. My sky blue eyes and my long naturally dark red hair with black highlights stood out as always. This is as good as it gets , I thought.

I ran down stairs as fast as i could to start breakfast for the pack . A whooping number of 100 people were to be fed. I decided on making bacon ,eggs, and pancakes. I threw the ingredients together and placed to food onto the plates to be served. I set the food onto the table and ran upstairs to my 'room' in the attic as I heard the first door open.

Panting I grabbed my backpack and opened my window. I stopped to think , If I go downstairs than I'll surely get a beating,but if I risk the jump I can get to school and class without getting bullied. I decided to jump.

I bent my legs so that I didn't break a leg or anything else. I winced as I hit the ground ,not exactly how i planned it. I pulled myself off of the ground and willed myself not to cry as I felt my homemade stitches come undone.

I started to make my way towards the school limping along the way. I remember like it as yesterday why I had to stitch my own leg. Actually it was yesterday.

(Play Song Now)

Flashback~~~~~~~

"YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE !!!"

I looked down at the plate of food I had just dropped. The plate had broken because it was made of porcelain china and the food had been splattered across the floor. And onto my alpha's new dress pants.

"DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!"  He grabbed me by my hair .

I yelped in surprise." Sim, Alpha. Sinto muito. Por favor, não me machuque." (Yes, Alpha. I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me.)

But I knew my pleads were in vain ,hell, I was speaking in Portuguese. He dragged me outside and threw me down,hard.

" Daniel !"  

"Yes,alpha."

" Bring me a silver knife"

 I felt my eyes widen. Silver couldn't kill us but the wounds it caused horrid pain,took forever to heal,and always left a scar.

"Wha-what are yo-you go-gonna d-do to m-me ." ,I stuttered.

 He bent down to my face level on the hard ground and said,"What do you think?" He asked in a cold,hard voice.

I gulped.

He seamed to have found my reaction funny ,because he smirked.

"Alpha"

He turned around when he heard himself being called.

He grabbed the knife from Beta Daniels hands.

"Bring me an audience" ,he replied. A minute later I heard many footsteps. Everyone started yelling different things when they noticed what was going on. "KILL THAT SKANK!!" "WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH!!" "STUPID FAT ASS BITCH!!" Tears started leaking down my face as i cried quietly.

"You hear that they are cheering for you." he said.

I shook with silent sobs.

"Fuck you" he whispered into my ear.

Right before he plunged the knife into my leg and drug it across it . I screamed as he twirled the knife into my skin as if he were making a piece of art .I continued screaming until he got off of his knees and walked into the house.

" Make sure you clean up any mess your blood leaves" ,he bluntly said.

 The pack flooded into the building after him. I pulled my body up onto my arms and drug my body across the lawn and into the house. I felt the pain as some pack members laughed at my pathetic attempt to get to my room. They kicked me along the way instead of helping. I finally made my way into my bathroom after what seamed like hours. I propped myself up on the wall and gazed at my wound.

'Shit this was gonna hurt ,a lot.'

I was loosing too much blood too fast. I dug through the cabinet under my sink and grabbed the disinfectant ,I kept it here just for these occasions. I bit my tongue as I felt the aching sting to keep from crying out in pain.

Once I was done I noticed the new patterns that 'Alpha' had literally carved into my leg. 'That's gonna need stitches' . I crawled back into my room best i could and grabbed my sewing kit. This was gonna hurt like hell. I took a deep breathe, bit my tongue again, and plunged the needle into my skin. Threading it through my tears ran down my face .

Once i was finished I cleaned up the blood and put the sewing kit away. I stared back at my leg and saw the 'design'. But this isn't the first time the alpha has done something like this. I have different scar patterns on my arms,thighs,legs and lower stomach. That's when I blacked out from blood loss.

When I woke up seven hours later I was beaten for not making lunch or dinner and for not completing my chores.

That was the day I decided to pack my bags and wait for the right time to run away.

Flashback over~~~~~~~

BRING!!!!!

The bell rang .

I blinked and noticed that I had walked into my classroom with my books on mental autopilot.

And now students were pouring into the room trying to get their seats before the teacher walked in.  

'Here we go' I thought . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hey guys this is my first book. So I wanna know what you guys think of it. 

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW