Nothing

Recap: I looked up into the mirror.

I saw...a girl.

A girl who had been through a lot.

A girl who didn't deserve what she had been through.

That girl will never be me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then I did the one thing I never thought I'd do I cut off all emotions 

Except anger. Anger would be my fuel. I felt nothing but anger.

Angry at those who hurt me. Angry at Zander for what he did to me. Angry at my parents for leaving me with these people. And most of all angry at myself for not helping myself sooner.

Never again would I be that pathetic little girl. Ever.

I decided the best way to help myself out was to get myself out.

I put on some sweat pants and and a sweat shirt 3x bigger than me. I grabbed my bags and wrapped a rope around them.

Don't ask about the rope.

I lowered my bags out the window and hopped out behind them shifting into my wolf in midair.

I hadn't shifted into my wolf in a while for fear of things unknown. My wolf is pure snow white with a black as night diamond on my forehead.  I grabbed the rope in my jaws and began running as fast as I could. 

Where are we going. Aamina asked. I don't know but anywhere is better than here.  

I ran and ran I ran for days. It seemed like years When I stopped it was snowing hard more like a blizzard. I collapsed to the ground. Fatigued. I looked around I was in a forest . I saw a figure coming towards me. I let out a small growl. The figure came closer. It got on it's knees before me. I couldn't see much because of the snowy weather. But before I blacked out I heard a soft voice whisper. "Sleep,I have been waiting for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up my vision was hazy many colors danced in front of my face. I blinked a few times and saw that I was inside of what looked like a cabin. It was warm and lots of sun poured though the windows.

I sat up and looked around. I stood up not remembering anything all I could remember was my name. I tried to be sad or nervous but the only emotion I could feel was anger. I didn't understand.

I walked around the cabin finding a kitchen I looked inside and found a girl or woman. She looked like she was in her early 20s. She turned around with a cup of steaming liquid . "Come." She said. I followed her ,I mean what else did I have to lose. She sat me down on a comfy looking couch. Her beautiful Native American face reflected natural beauty. 

She handed me the steaming liquid. I sniffed it. Tea.