1: Baby you the best 'cause you work me out

Hello! I come in peace! lol

This is my second story :) "Too Far Gone" is my first story. Please DO check it out! 

I decided to write this story because... I don't know. I just wanted to write two stories at the same time. 

I accept critiques :D Negative or positive, I read them :) I DO need negative comments so that I could improve this story. Let me know your suggestions too!

NOTE: This is NOT proofread. This is not like "Too Far Gone" that I write it in my notebook and type it on MS Word and post it here :) I hope you understand.

Vote/Comment/Fan/READ :D Please?

Thanks!

x

_____________________________________________________________________________

I tap my pencil against the hardwood desk while thinking of the correct answer to which is already on the tip of my tongue.

“Stop it!” my seatmate and best friend, Brett, hissed and gave me an annoyed glare before returning all of his focus on his paper. I stole a quick glance at his paper and realized that it was still blank. I shook my head and chuckled.

“Yes, Ms. Carson?” I turned around to see my Spanish teacher, Mr. Santiago, raising an eyebrow at me.

“Oh. Nothing,” I waved my hand,” Just thinking if my answers are really correct” I gave him a Thumbs up. Yep, that’s a suck up right there.

“Okay, Ms. Carson. Just make sure they really are correct. We wouldn’t want you failing a test for the first time, would we?” he said, placing a hand on my shoulder and giving me that handsome smile of his. Yes, our Spanish teacher was H-O-T, hot. He was like an exact replica of Enrique Iglesias. But, he’s engaged.

“Yeah” Why would I? Everyone knows that I, Kelsey Carson,  never fails a test!

 Well, except for some in P.E.

“He likes you” I heard Brett mutter under his breath.

Not caring that Mr. Santiago’s eyes were still on me, I snap my head to Brett’s direction, “What?”

Brett clears his throat, “I said, helikesyou” I’m not really good in catching words that we’re said in a very fast manner, so, I didn’t understand what he just said.

I roll my eyes at him, “Whatever”.

Mr. Santiago clears his throat and gives us one of his dashing smiles. I even heard some girls at the back sigh like they were hit by Cupid’s arrow. “Please pass your papers” I heard him announce to the class.

I flinched when I felt one of Brett’s warm fingers touch my chin, “Keep your mouth closed or you’ll start drooling” he said.

As my response, I kicked his shin under the desk.

“Ow! What the fu-“ Brett was cut-off by Mr.Santiago.

“Mr. Smith! Language!” he exclaimed.

I glanced at Brett who was sticking his tongue out.

“How childish” I scoffed. 

Then, before Brett can reply, the bell rang. I hurried out of the room, without Brett. Since he passed a blank piece of paper, he had to stay and fill it up. He gave me an evil glare and mouthed, “This is all your fault. I’m going to kill you”,  before I turned around and headed for my 2nd class, which was Physics.

When I entered the Physics lab, I stopped in my tracks.

A brown haired boy was sitting on my seat. I stomped to the seat beside him and I felt everyone glare at me.

“You’re sitting on my seat” I said.

He was busy fiddling with his notebook. Why? I don’t know. Class hasn’t even started yet!

“It doesn’t have your name on it,” he said offensively,” but you can sit beside me though”. This time, he looked at me with those piercing bluish-gray eyes and smirked.

“Excuse me?” I whispered, but I bet it was heard in the other side of the room. This dude really had problems, I don’t know what they were, but he did.

“Admit it, you really wanted to sit with me in the first place” he remarked with such a confident tone.

Now, I was pissed. How dare he say such false things?

I swatted his hand that was on my leg. Good thing he recoiled backwards.

“Ever heard of personal space?” this time, I was giving him my keep-an-eye-open-when-you-sleep look.

“Look it up for me?” he said with a puppy dog face that made his eyes look more enticing.

“That look won’t work on me” I lied. I crossed my arms over my chest and focused my attention on the flickering light above me.

“Fine” he said, mimicking my position before putting his hand on my leg again.

“Stop it! You-“ I stopped when I realized that Mrs. Connor was already in front.

She cleared her throat. What was it with teachers clearing their throats?

“Silence” she muttered. Clearly, no one was listening except for me.

“Seize!” Mrs. Connor bellowed. This time, everyone heard her.

“Better” she muttered before starting her presentation about velocity.

I already know these things, I said to myself. So, I started drawing hearts on my notebook instead. Yep, I love hearts.

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for this short chapter! It's just that this is such a perfect time to end a chapter :) ISH :D

To those people who have kind hearts: Can you PLEASE make me a cover? I would really appreciate it! I suck at editing x( I only have AP CS2. So it'ss very suckish. Just PM me it's link. Like it's link to your photobucket thingy or on facebook :) and please DO make sure the size is 256x400 pixels. (HAHA. I'm so demanding) 

I love songs, so I'll be posting a song per chapter :D

Song of the Chapter: "New American Classic" by Taking Back Sunday :)

*I'm not an updated kind of person. I hope you'll understand that :))

I'll be posting my cast together with Chapter 2 :))

My Facebook is in the external link! :D

and MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL!

Thanks!