{012}

Hazel's POV-

Joe, Caspar, Zoë, Alfie, Jim, Tanya and another couple had their main stage performance today. Troye, Tyler, Connor and I were sat in the audience waiting.

Before the show, one of my favourite YouTubers, Dodie Clark, played her ukulele and sang some of her songs. One for the road, she, paint, sick of losing soul mates, freckles and constellations.

When the group came on stage the room erupted. They ran on as Jim introduced them.

"Go on Joe and Caspar!" The person, who I did not know, next to me shouted.

I decided to push my self out of my comfort zone and speak to him. "Are you a big fan?" I asked.

"Haha! No, I'm their mate."

"Oh I see, I'm Hazel."

"Oh you're Hazel! Joe keeps on and on about you! I'm Oli."

"Eyy! Is this Joe's bird?" A blonde boy shouted over the crowd. He had blue eyes and a nose ring.

"I'm Josh." A ginger, very tall boy said. He had a thick South African accent, similar to Caspar's.

For some reason, the boys made me feel inferior. Maybe it's because they were very much 'lads' or because Jack used the term 'bird', which, on its own, made me shudder. If I didn't feel so intimidated, I would have called him out on it.

Then came another boy, who looked similar to Jack, but with curlier, brown hair.

"I'm Conor, the better Maynard." He held out his hand, for me to shake. I did and he gave me a sweet smile.

-

Joe, Conor, Oli, Caspar, Jack and josh were all round by the pool, introducing themselves properly.

I misjudged these boys, they were all really nice and funny. Most of the boys had gone up to the bar for more drinks, all of them except Conor.

"So Hazel, you do singing videos?" Conor asked me.

"Yea, and I have my second channel, which is for vlogging."

"Well, one day we could collab."

"Yea, but I can't write songs, at all."

"I could teach you?" Conor smirked.

-

Joe's POV-

Conor was looking at Hazel and smirking, there was something in Hazel's eye, something I'd never seen before.

The green was shining through the brown, I don't know wether it was the sun or what Conor had said to her, but it was beautiful. She smiled and just like the first time I'd seen her, little brown creases appeared around her eyes.

"Something makes me think your falling for the singer, mate." Jack said, as he rested his hand on my shoulder.

A/N- THIS WAS SUCH A BORING CHAPTER IM SORRY.

I have big ideas but they all happen later in the story and it's taking forever to finish this part.

BUT, I have a great idea for the next chapter! 😉

K bye X