{006}

Hazel's POV-

I woke up, did my usual morning routine. But when I was brushing my teeth it dawned on me. Today was the day, my first ever live performance.

I spat out my toothpaste and ran over to my phone. I played the playlist of all the songs I would be singing.

I can't mess this up.

I went back in the bathroom and continued to get ready, but this time I was a bag of nerves.

Troye Sivan-
HOW EXCITED ARE YOU TO PERFORM TOGETHER??

Troye and I had texted and talked over the internet but have never met. We hadn't told our viewers but Troye was going to come on stage and we were going to perform some of his songs from his Blue Neighbourhood album.

Hazel Hamilton-
Terrified

Troye Sivan-
I was expecting some kind of fangirl reaction but that will pass. :(

Hazel Hamilton-
Sorry Troye boy, not now. I HAVE TO LOOK DECENT TO PERFORM LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!! Meet you on the stage. X

I got into a crop top and leather skirt. For makeup I kept it natural, but for my hair I did a French braid at the front of my hair, and curled the rest.

I packed all my essentials into my backpack and headed out the door, I was not going to be late.

I ran into someone as I rushed to the stairs. "Oh, sorry."

"Going to be late for your show?" The voice was familiar, Joe.

"Yea, I've got to meet up with my manager and do a soundcheck."

"Mind if I watch? I'm coming to the show anyway?"

"I wouldn't mind one bit."

Joe and I ran down the stairs, giggling as we went. I ended up nearly falling about half way down, because of my heels.

"Piggy back?"

I jumped on his back and he ran down the stairs, a few people saw us and probably thought we were lunatics. I didn't care. In fact, when I was with Joe last night, I didn't feel a trace of anxiety, and I don't now.

When I arrived Joe sat in the audience and watched, I sang two songs. I tried to sing two songs, I broke down halfway through the first one.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh my god Hazel!"

"Do you need some water?"

"Sit down."

Was all I could here, but my vision was blurred, my eyes clouded with tears. My hands were shaking violently, my stomach felt light and empty. Someone put me down on a chair as I tried to muster up some words. "I-I-I'm s-sor-ry." Came out quietly as someone handed me water.

Joe's POV-

Hazel sang away to 'A Little Too Much' by Shawn Mendes. Her voice began to waver before she stopped, she looked straight ahead, her chest was beating up and down. She started panicking and crying.

I ran over to help, even thought she was already crowded. Someone handed her some water and sat her down on the nearest chair. "Excuse me." I barged through the people who were surrounding her.

"She needs space! Just let me talk to her." They all mumbled and walked away.

"Th-an-n-k y-ou." Was whispered from behind me.

"Hey, it's okay." I held Hazel close to my chest and let her sob into my chest.

"I'll n-nev-er be ab-b-le to p-p-perf-form." She sobbed.

"You're great, breathtaking in fact. But just take it easy, yea?"

She nodded slowly and looked at me, her makeup had dripped down her face.

"I-I just F-feel like I've l-let ev-veryone down." She sobbed even more.

"Why? I know that some people won't understand your anxiety. But you can't let that stop you from giving that performance your all."

Hazel's POV-

Joe was right, some people don't understand, but that's okay. Because it doesn't matter if they understand it or not, it's my life and I can't let that fear take over me.

I went back to the hotel to sort myself out, but when I get back on that stage there will be hundreds of fans anticipating my performance. But knowing Joe, Arden and Will are they puts me at ease, slightly.

A/N- I lied, there's not loads more YouTubers in this chapter, but TROYE. Next chapter I PROMISE.

Vote and comment, thanks a bunch! ❤️💐