Authors Note

Hi guys! Brooke and Kyleigh here.

We wanted to make it clear that this story was written to show that people don't always say what they mean. And, also to show, that suicide affects more people than you know and only has negative side effects

If you're ever thinking of suicide, please talk to someone. Everyone in this world has meaning.

We also wanted to say thank you. Thank you to everyone! Thank you for reading and telling us how the story makes you feel! It's meant so much to us and words can't begin to describe how thankful we are.

We do have some good news! As a way to say thank you so much to our fans, were announcing that we will be writing a second book! Anyone excited? If you have any ideas, or comments about the book we’d love to hear them! We also just created a joint account where we plan on writing and posting more stories that we’ve written together. Our joint account is @brookieandkyleigh

We dedicated the chapter to that account so you can just click on the dedication and find the account easier.

Now, here’s a personal message from each of us to you guys.

Brooke: Hi! There’s just so many things I’d like to say! First of all, the amount of support you guys are giving makes my day. Just reading the comments always makes me smile.  I just want to hug all of you! Thanks to our silent fans! Thanks to everyone who's voted and commented! Thanks to everyone who's ever showed any support towards Alive and Shattered.

But mostly, thanks you Kyleigh, my co writer. You’ve quickly become my best friend. You’ve been there for me no matter what! Thank you for being the best person ever! I’m so glad were co writers and I can’t wait to write more with you.

Kyleigh: Hey guys! Kyleigh here. I just wanna show you all how much I truly appreciate you. You guys are so awesome! I read some of your comments and they were just the BOMB! And you silent readers are awesome too! We wouldn’t be where we are now without you. Thank you all! Now, a bigger thanks to my best co-writer ever! Brooke! We clicked right away and I remember some nights we didn’t even write! We just talked! We have alot in common and I know I can trust you with things. I know I can go to you when I need someone. You are the BOMB! I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO glad I met you. You are so awesome!!!!!! I can’t wait to see what else our magic brings! :)