Ch. 9

Robbie's POV

My mind was somewhere in a trance as I look below exclaiming the beautiful mermaids as they motioned for me to jump off. I was about jump, but I saw Alexie hanging from some rope and her hand was slipping. She looked at me with her worried eyes as fear covered her face.

" Robbie! Robbie! " , she yelled " Robbie! Help me! "

After she said that her hand slipped away from the rope...

Alexie's POV

I thought I was a goner, but then I felt a strong grip of someone's hand as they pulled me up to the ship.

My eyes were bury from my crying as I shivered in fear knowing that I couldn't swim.

Robbie carried me bridal style to my room as I saw Co Capt Jack untie the men from the rope. I heard no more singing, so I knew that we are long gone from the mermaids.

I sniffled as Robbie laid me in my bed and he came up next to me motioning for me to lay on his chest as he blushed my long black hair from my face and wiped my tears from my cheeks. He blushed his fingers with my hair allowing me to calm down from my frightened death bed. I snuggled near him for some comfort. He held me in his arms and from there I knew I was safe.

" It's okay Alexie. I got you. " , he whispered

" Oh Robbie. I thought I was going to die. " , I sniffled

" Don't worry. I saved you and I got you. I will not allow anyone to take you away from me. Those mermaids don't deserve me, only you do. " , he stated and then kissed my forehead.

We sat in slience as he held me tighty in his arms.

I could hear my father giving orders to the crew above us, but it was just Robbie and I below deck in my room.

I looked up to see dazzing blue eyes staring back at me as he greeted me with a warm smile. We stared into each other's eyes which felt like a long time and from there that was when I knew something.

I'm in love.

I'm in love with the cabin boy.

Robbie's POV

I stared into her blue piercing eyes as she stared into mine.

We stared at each other which felt like a long time.

I touched her warm cheek with my thumb knowing that she was my only one. The only girl that I would ever fall for.

I heard the captain give orders above us, but it was just me and Alexie below deck in her room on her bed.

I gave her a warm smile and in return she blushed at me with red cheeks. That was when I knew something.

I'm in love.

I'm in love with Blackbeard's daughter.