Ch 3

Alexie's POV

My father and I got off the deck of the village as we started to set sail for the deep waters. Since I was the captain's daughter, everyone in the crew treated me with high respect just like my father, except they feared mostly my father.

Nobody really took me seriously just because I was a girl, but I would stand guard and defend my rightful position here next to my father's side next to Co Captain Jack Sparrow on his left side.

I had been a pirate girl my whole life ever since my mother died 3 years ago. My father couldn't handle the overwhelming emotions and missed her terribly so he decided to give him and I a new life: a pirate life. And since then I had always have been right beside him.

I was near the rear of the ship overlooking the breathtaking ocean view as the salty air filled my nose. It was nothing but water, yeah just water. Nothing but the salty ocean water full of delicious fishes at the surface and dangerous creatures hidden beneath the ocean floor. My father told me of the dangers of the oceans, but I couldn't resist its beauty.

It was all nature itself. The wind was so strong that my lucky pirate hat blew right off my head and I quickly went after it as it danced with the wind. It was blowing it way up high and due to my shortness I wasn't able to reach it. That was until I bumped into someone's chest and I took a step back trying to relex my pounding head.

I looked up to the cabin boy, Robbie. He took a step back as well and gave me a look. I gasped as my hat blew past him, but due to his tallness he was able to reach it before the wind could carried it off.

" I think the wind really wants your hat. " , he laughed

" Well too bad because it belongs to me. " , I huffed with possession " Could I please have it back? "

He blushed red on those puffy cheeks and nodded as he handed back to me. I slipped on my hat making sure that it wouldn't escape from me again.

" Thank you. " , I said remembering my manners

" No problem my lady. " , he said taking a bow

I giggled at his silliness and just couldn't help but blush. Robbie was very cute...okay handsome with his cute accent. Since he was taller then me, I had to stand on my toes just so I could look at him face to face, but the sometimes I would give up and just strech my neck to make eye contact.

" Well if you need help with anything else I'm here for you. " , he said patting my head

" Thanks. " , I mumbled as I swiftly walked past him catching him staring at me with his blue eyes.