Ch. 5

Robbie's POV ( Cabin Boy )

So after we drove all of the other pirates away, everyone took a moment to breathe as they gathered their breaths and then they resumed whatever else they were doing.

I huffed out if breath as I sat down against a barrel trying to remember what bravery I had did for Alexie. I do must say that she had good fighting skills for a pirate girl which she probably learned from her father.

I'm getting this type of feeling from her, but I just can't put on finger on it. I touched the side of my warm cheek where Alexie gave me a kiss. It just give me the chills knowing that she kissed me on the cheek after I saved her life. Maybe I should be saving Alexie's life from danger more often. Although part of me says she can take care of herself.

I decided to take a look around the ship, but Alexie wasn't on deck. I checked with someone else and they told me that she was below the deck probably in her room.

With all of my courage gathered from within, I stood proud and tall ready to greet a beautiful girl, but then Co Captain Jack stopped me before I could do so.

" Ha. Just that laid I was looking for. " , he said " Captain Blackbeard wants to see you immediately. "

" C-Captain B-Blackbeard..." , I said " Am I in trouble? "

" I'm sure you aren't in trouble because apparently he seems to be in a good mood. " , he stated " But remember don't make him angry because good moods from him mean more rum during supper! "

Then I had a hesitation to laugh nervously.

" Well come on laid. " , said Jack as he patted my back walking me down below to find
Captain Blackbeard.

I was very nervous because I didn't want to make a bad impression on the captain, so I hoped he was in a good mood.

Co Capt Jack knocked on the door and we were told to come in. I walk in to find a huge table in the middle full of maps and drawlings and then lots if pirate decorations on the wall. It was a bigger room than the rest beneath the deck.

I stood still while Jack walked up to Blackbeard and then started whispering something to each other. They both nodded as in if they agreed on something and with that Jack waved goodbye to me as he shut the door behind me leaving me with the most feared pirate in all of the seven seas.

Captain Blackbeard.