Daytona Beach: Isaac Lahey, The 80 Year Old Lady

Warning: Short chapter, I will explain more when it ends. But I put a sneak peak of one of my new stories... yeah I'm "that" person!😂😂 I swear I will make it for this short chapter in future chapters:)

June 16th
*Ten days after last chapter*
9:34 A.M.

Stiles folded his arms laying down on his bed grumpily, he was mad because Derek wouldn't let him come outside on the beach. He refused to let Derek put anymore sunblock on him even after having 3 different cases of blistering sunburn in 10 days. He was happy because when the sunburn healed and got tanner.

Despite Derek's orders Stiles went outside anyway as they were putting up the canopy back up after the wind blew it down last night. "Nope!" Derek folded his arms looking at Stiles through the top of his sunglasses. He chased after his Luna and pick him up "Derek please! I want to be out here with you guys! Isaac needs my protecting from Scott..." Stiles said pouting and Scott snickered as Isaac blushed. "Are you going to let me have it my way?" He asked and Stiles squirmed out of Derek's arms, folding his arms glaring up to him stubbornly nodding.

Derek squirts some of the sunblock in his hands and began to rub it into Stiles skin, Stiles awkwardly tried leaning out of Derek's touch has he was rubbing in the Sunblock. "I don't like the feeling of it... it never fully dries," Stiles pouted. "Guys!? Did you just see that?" Isaac said amazed and the pack looked at where he was pointing, "What?" Lydia asked impatiently looking for what Isaac was talking about. "It's a mermaid, I just saw its tail!" Isaac exclaimed excited, but as soon as a dolphin jumped out of the water his face glew red as his face went red and his pack teased him. "Awe... don't be embarrassed Isaac, it's a honest mistake," Stiles giggled under his breath trying to make Isaac feel better, "Yeah... if you were a 80 year on lady that was blind!" Scott teased. Isaac covered his face uncomfortably able as Stiles and Jackson glared at Scott, when Scott stopped laughing he shrugged at them and then ran into the water.

"I don't know why I have to be chained here... I put on your precious sunblock," Stiles pouted as Derek linked his wrist in handcuffs, Derek glares at him and then cuffed his had as well. Stiles looked up at him confused, "Ooh, kinky..." Lydia smirked at them and Stiles cringed. "Why did you do that?" Stiles rolled his eyes and laughed when all of the others went out to play, "I haven't had you to myself yet... they always hog you up," Derek knitted his eyebrows together. Stiles looked up at him touched, he kissed his cheek "Where'd you put the key?" Stiles asked him and Derek shrugged. Stiles eyes went wide "What? I couldn't find the key this morning?" Derek defended himself but was lying, he loved to tease Stiles.

Ugh I'm so sorry about the short chapter! I'm going to take my time and write a couple chapters for you guys over the break! Comment what you would like to see, as in like going camping, shopping, to Disney World, other states. If you'd like a villain or bit more drama?

Please comment, vote, follow me, and check out my other stories.

P.S. Go show my new series some love! "The Lost Tales of Stiles Stilinski" I'm so proud of it! It is a AU where Stiles is a mermaid! There is a good backstory and plot as well!:) it's a fantasy book and it has a original place they visit in one chapter that is Inspired by this book:) and some original characters are coming soon! Also I just posted a completed book called "Bit By a Serpent" and it is sort of a Teen Wolf and Riverdale Crossover.

Anyways, here is a little insert of the first chapter of "The Lost Tales of Stiles Stilinski!:)

June 3rd, 2011
"Buddy... are you sure you even dropped it here?" Stiles sighed looking in the leaves, "I-I don't know... we wouldn't be out here if it wasn't for you wanting to find that dumb dead body... by the way, I hope for your sake I don't get nightmares," Scott shuttered remembering the cold lifeless half body.