Daytona Beach: Triggers and Flashblacks

June 6th

10:13 A.M.

Stiles POV

"Stiles..." Derek woke me up poking my nose, I groan and he does it again. "If you want to keep this finger... I suggest you stop poking my nose," I grab his finger before he does it again, "go back to sleep," I constrict him into my arms. "I want to have a beach day with the pack, will you help me wake them up?" He asked and then I nodded excitedly. I got dressed in my swimsuit and then we go upstairs and wake up the pack.

I go into Liam and Scott's room seeing them cuddle with each other. Liam has his head tucked into Scott's neck and they both are holding Chocolate. I coo and then that woke them up, they rip apart from each other and Scott throws Chocolate to the wall "W-what?" Scott said confused wide-eyed. "Derek wants to have a pack day at the beach, get dressed," I smiled. They nodded "I won't tell anyone," I assured them and they sighed in relief, "but you guys are so adorable," I say and they groan and throw pillows at me. I grab a pillow and block them until they run out of pillows, and then I get one good throw and then I run outside before they can get me again.
------15 minutes later------
Derek and I woke everyone up, I helped him pack a cooler and get a bag of snacks loaded, and some bags for me and the pack. They came in groups slowly, half sleepy, half excited. "I have a confession..." Isaac said and we all look at him, "I've never been to the beach before..." He said and it surprises all of us. "Don't worry man, I'll show you all the tips and how to have fun," Scott said and I glare at him, I could hear the maniacal undertone in his. "Stay away from him Isaac, stick by me," I warn him and Isaac nods, he runs over to me and hides behind me.

Scotts POV
Isaac runs over to Stiles and hides behind him, I make eye contact with Isaac once Stiles looks away and I stick my tongue out and smirk. He flips me the middle finger and I glare at him, I'll get him... In 4th grade Mom and I took Stiles to the beach for the first time and I told him I'd teach him all the rules about the beach, I dunk his head under the water and we wrestled in the water. I guess Stiles didn't have fun that day so he's protecting Isaac from me.

Everyone is grabbing chairs and towels to bring out to the beach, "Scott, can I talk to you for a second... Alone?" Kira asked me. Everyone made "Ooooh" sounds and then left us alone. "I've been meaning to talk to you about something for a couple weeks now," she said sheepishly, " I have to..." I said to. "Say it at the same time?" I asked and she nodded.

Kira: Can we just be friends?
Scott: I'm gay
There's a pause

"Me too," Kira chuckled, "Yeah, we can be friends," I smiled and we hugged. "So, you like Malia?" I asked and her eyes widen, "you could tell, is it that obvious?" She asked. "Not really, I just had my suspicions," I said. "Does she like me back?" She asked and I shook my head slowly, "ugh... This sucks," she grew red. "Don't worry, there's plenty of girls out there that will eat you out... I mean up," I make a joke and she blushes, I certain strawberry blonde comes to mind.

Stiles POV
We brought out the chairs and coolers, I noticed that Liam and Lydia were trailing behind keeping an eye on Scott and Kira. "Stiles, could you get the beach canopies from the table?" Derek asked and I nodded. We got two canopies to set up the other day, I run up to the porch and grab one. It's like half of my body weight so I struggle picking it up, "I got it buddy," Scott came out of the house and took it from me. He picks that one and the second one up like it was a teacup, I heard some snickers from some of the pack.

It took about 10 minutes for the canopies to be set up, Derek secures the two next to each other with safety ties. We placed all the chairs under the shade. Derek, Jackson, Isaac, Kira, Liam, and Scott helped Derek bring the grill out to the canopy. I didn't understand why he didn't just grill on the patio because we are right in front of the house, but Derek wanted to bring it out here.