Daytona Beach: Shopping and Redecorating

10:07 A.M.
Jackson was the last one to get out of bed, he sat down on the couch next to Danny sheepishly. "Come on man, it's not like you haven't seen me naked before," Danny rolled his eyes and Jackson being awkward, "I haven't seen you being plowed before," Jackson whispered and his face went red when Danny and Ethan went into a fit of laughter. "Shut up," Jackson made a pouty face and folded his arms.

Stiles POV
I've been awake since 7 this morning, Derek told me to get a couple hours of sleep while he cleaned. I had 3 hours of sleep because I'm too excited being here, it's the first pack vacation. I wasn't originally for coming on this trip, but Derek Hale kissed my neck a couple hours ago so I'm pretty much floating on clouds.

I saw Jackson looking embarrassed with Danny and Ethan laughing at him, "Jackson... Can you come here for a second?" I asked and he got up. "Can you take out that garbage bag... It's too heavy," I said not wanting him to say I'm weak, "ok!" He smiled and took it out. "Well ok then..." I said shocked, Jackson came back in as soon as Derek came in to announce something. "Can I get everyone's attention?" He said sheepishly, "My parents always told me and my siblings when we have a pack of our own and we came down here, they wanted us to make this house our own... So we can go get paint and stuff like that." He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he smiled and nodded, " just... I don't want to redo their room," he said. "Understood," the pack and I said in unison. "So we will go to stores in an hour after I tidy up a little bit more ok?" He asked and we nodded, "Also work together with the person your rooming together and decorating your room, we will all work together with the rest of the house," he added. "also, our room is a surprise, you won't be able to see it until it's done," Derek smiled and I glared at him "we will see..." I said and he laughed.

Liam's POV
Flashback
We both laid down expecting to go to sleep right away since we are exhausted, "I'm wide awake now," we said in unison and laughed. "Let's just talk till it's light outside or we fall asleep," Scott said and I nodded. "Stiles likes Derek," I smiled and he did too, "yeah they are cute, I can smell attraction between them but they never do anything about it," he said. "You can smell attraction?" I froze in place because I'm probably radiating with attraction right now, "Yeah," he said. "Oh..." I awkwardly say, "It's ok Liam," Scott placed his hand on my shoulder. "I'm sleepy now," I said and put the covers over my face cause I was redder than a tomato, "Come on Liam, let's talk about this," Scott tries to uncover me. "Fine," he said and then came under the covers with me too. "Look it's fine, it's just a small little crush I'll get over it..." I said.

I thought back to last night to when my life changed, I felt bad because after that me and Scott haven't talked much. "Liam... Let's go work on our room..." Scott said sheepishly and I followed behind him. "I'm sorry for last night Liam..." He said when he shut the door, "no I'm sorry... I promise you we can go back to normal now, I'm getting over it, ok?" I asked. "N-no..." Scott furrowed his brows and looked at me with puppy dog eyes, "w-what?" I said broken.

"I don't want you to get over me... Or just be friends, don't you see?" He stepped closer, "you don't?" I smiled. He cupped my chin and kissed me on the forehead, "I-i just want to take it slow... I don't want to get hurt again," he said. "Ok, I'm good with slow... Just please know I'd never do anything to hurt you on purpose Scott," I hugged him and kissed him on the chin because I can't reach his forehead.

Kira's POV
Lydia and I got a notepad and we went into our room to plan what we are going to do. I kept checking my phone for a text from Malia, "are you texting your girlfriend?" Lydia teased and I pushed her shoulder lightly.

"I dare you to tell her how you feel," she said in her usual serious while multitasking tone, "b-but I'm scared...what if she never talks to me again?" I asked. "Than it's her loss, besides it's not healthy focusing on one girl when there are so many others great for you..." She said. "Maybe you're right..." I admitted "of course I am," she said like it was obvious, "I will tell her tonight when we skype..." I said. "I'll be right there with you," she pats my back and smiles.