Daytona Beach: Told Ya So

*After Stiles and Derek's date*
*9:13 P.M.*
Stiles' POV
Derek opened the van door for me, sleepiness all of the sudden hit me like a brick. "You feeling ok?"Derek asked concerned as he got in the driver's seat, "Yeah, just tired... Probably from eating so much," I told him and he glared at me. He touched my arm "You're running a fever," he glared at me and I shrug at him, "wait a minute..." he said as he pressed a thumb against my skin. When he took his thumb off it left a mark "You're not sick! You have a sunburn! I told you so," he said bragging and I fold my arms ignoring him

We pull in the driveway to the house and I saw Isaac bouncing excited so I smile pointing Derek to look. "Mo- I mean... Stiles!" I heard him say and the rest of the pack scurried outside, Derek chuckled and we got out. "Puppy pile!" Derek called out and I glare back to him as he picked me up, he turned around and fell on his back holding me still. The pack runs out and jumped on us, It hurt my sunburn but I softly smile at this cute exchange.

"I missed you..." Isaac popped his head up from my chest and Liam dragged him back, "We all missed you!" Liam told me and it was a match of who could hog me the most. When they finally got off of me Derek got up to "C'mon Stiles, get up," he chuckled evilly and I tried getting up but the sunburn was making me slowly get up or It would hurt. "What's wrong with him?" Isaac asked concerned, "He has a sunburn," Derek grinned. "Next time I tell you to put on sunblock, and stay under the sun cover will you do it?" He folded his arms looking down at me, I fold my arms as will and bit my lip annoyed and hesitantly nodded my head. "That's what I thought..." he smiled accomplished and gently picked me up, I didn't know that an Alpha like Derek could hold me so softly. I hiss at the pain the sunburn caused for a second but I melt into his arms forgetting we weren't alone.

I hid my face when I heard the pack roar in 'awe's and fangirling over us, I look up to Derek expecting him to be blushing but he didn't look embarrassed one bit, so maybe I shouldn't be blushing either. "Oh so um, where did you go again? The grocery store or something? Where's the bags?" Lydia asked condescendingly and they giggled more and I rolled my eyes. "Fine! We went on a date..." I told them and I winced when they squealed more.

Derek carried me but we weren't going to the house, he opened the door to the car and sat me down. "Where going to Walmart guys, get in! Lydia make us a list," Derek grinned at me because he knew I hated going to Walmart, and knows that my sunburn is hurting I'd suffer. Once everyone got in and settled down some we pulled out of the driveway, "Add aloe lotion to the list for your mom here," he smirked and she squealed adding it. "I'm not putting that on me... don't add it," I folded my arms, Derek lowly growled and I lightly giggled "can't make me," I sing condescending him.

Liam's POV
"Will you add some skittles?" I asked Lydia, "Sure sweetie," He smiled back at me and then wrote down the thousands of other things the rest of the pack were telling her to add. I lay my head on Scott's shoulder a little tired from the walk on the beach, Kira giggled and smiled at us. Scott bashfully stopped calling out things to add to the list and wrapped his arms around me.

As soon as everyone started to settle down we saw Walmart "Wanna go in?" he rubs my side because I was almost asleep and I nodded. Lydia split the list up into 5 and sent it to each on of the roomies. Everyone rushed out and ran in except for me, Scott, Dad, and Mom... I mean Derek and Stiles. "Um... Da-... Derek? Do you know why we keep feeling the urge to call you Mom and Dad?" I asked climbing out and he smiled back to me, "we will have a pack meeting when we get home..." He grinned the most I've ever seen him do so I smile back. "Ugh! She sent us the stuff to get in the cold freezer part..." Stiles groaned looking at his phone, "You'll be fine buddy," Scott pats his back and Stiles hisses and Derek chuckles.

"Help me find the bedroom aisles," Scott said, I look at the the overhanging above the aisles "Isle 12," I point at and he got a cart heading that way. "Oooh look!" Scott looks both ways to see if anyone was there and he ran over to some stuffed animals and I chuckle. "Wanna get one?" He asked me and I shrug looking through them, "This one is pretty cute..." I said blushing pointing at a pink bear that looked like his. He picked it up and smelled it "Strawberries?" He stuck it in my face and I sniffed it and nodded laughing.