Daytona Beach: A Room For Stiles

11:09 P.M.
Stiles POV
Liam and I sat out on the patio and grilled some hamburgers and steaks for the rest of the pack, they are finally done with Stiles room. Stiles bounced when he saw them come out of the house to come eat, "is it done?" He smiled and they nodded. I go running in to see it but Derek caught me, "not yet," he laughed. He got up to go inside with me, he pulled out a towel from his back pocket and tied it as a blindfold on me. "Derek?" I asked "yes Stiles?" He asked, "why is this towel wet," I asked. "Oh sorry... It's my sweat," he laughed, "that's so hot," I blushed. " *cough* get a room *cough*" Liam said, "I'm trying to but you guys keep stalling!" I said and started walking and I tripped over my feet.

"You ok?" Derek caught me, "yeah... Can I see the room now?" I begged "sure," he laughed. He wrapped his hand around my wrist, I bet his huge hand could snap my arm in half.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded smiling eager to see what they have done, he took off his sweaty butt rag and I'm speechless. They painted the room baby blue like my jeep, all the furniture, was deep brown and matched, a really comfortable looking deep brown couch, some of the blankets are white and some are light purple. He has a couple posters pinned up on the wall of my favorite bands , video games, movies, TV shows, and pictures of me and the pack. "Awe... I love it!" I smile and hug them all. We go back outside to finish up dinner, after a couple minutes of talking we all realize we're exhausted so we go to our beds.

"The water company should come tomorrow so we will finally get to shower," Derek said as we go down the steps, "Yes!" I say because I'm in need of a hot steamy shower not in the middle of town. "Do you want a glass of water?" He asked and I nodded flopping on the bed, he chuckled because it was a bit dramatic.

"If you need any more blankets just go to that closet over there," he pointed at the door next to the bed, "where are you going?" I asked. "I'm gonna sleep on that couch," he said like it was obvious, "um no you aren't, you can sleep on the bed you doof," I scoot over and pat beside me. "But-" he goes to protest but I cut him off, "but nothing, you sleep with me," I said and the cringed at my word choice. I pull down the covers and got under them. "Ok then, I tried warning you..." He said, "warn me about what?" I asked and then I watch him take his shirt off.

I never look him in the eyes when he's shirtless because I don't want him to see how awkward I am, I stare at his beautiful torso with my mouth open. "Take a picture. It will last longer," he said with a confident smirk and I rolled my eyes. I heard him unzip his pants and then him slide them off, and I felt a sink in the bed from his body weight. "Um... Are you naked?" I asked. "I always sleep nude," I could hear the smug smile on his face because he knows I like him. I turn around to face him "so do I," I smiled and then slip off my shirt, shorts, and underwear. I through my thong on his face to annoy him and then the rest of my clothes on the floor.

He sniffed some and I heard a low growl coming from him, "D-Derek, you ok?" I asked and say that his eyes are glowing red. He shook his head and then he stopped growling, his eyes also returned to normal. "Sorry, you smell good..." His face grew red, "my scent made you almost shift? You must really hate me..." I said stitching my eyebrows together. "N-no..." He defended himself, he sighed and scooted closer to me. I backed up until I was stopped by the wall, I don't know what he is doing. He slides one hand on my side and than the other one in my hair, he kisses my lips and then trails down to my neck. I tilt my head so he has more access, I let out a small moan.

"I like you Stiles... Like, like like you..." He said nervously, he looks like an adorable puppy wanting to be pet. "I like... like you to Derek," I bit my bottom lip, he smiled in relief. "Come here," he smiles and then pulls me closer to him holding me close, I nuzzle into the crook of his neck and then doze off.

Sorry guys for the short and late chapter, I've been busy. I hope enjoyed this chapter, please comment, vote, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, and share this story with your friends.