Made A Deal With The Devil

I couldn't pick a favourite comment because Most were predictions and i didn't want to change what you think will happen!

Thank you so much to everyone who commented! I read and appreciate all of them.

@SemperFi93
@InfiniteDeathxx
@johannakruger
@ShowObsessed

Also a special thanks to all you amazing people who vote and comment and read my book!! like Eleven Months ago, last year in December, I began this book and it has already almostcome to an end, but as this ends the sequel will begin! <3

(Not the last chapter, one more chapter after this.)

Also please don't ask me to read your books in the comments, It basically makes me feel that your not into the book, and more are advertising yours. It's disrespectful and hurtful, if you want me to read yours just private message me.

Thanks and Enjoy!

~*~

Kayla POV

"C'mon Bonnie, there has to be something you can do." I pleaded desperately. If Bonnie can't do this for me, I'd have to go find the thousand your old immortal and ask him to help me out, and there is no way I'm going anywhere near that psycho ever again.

"I'm sorry Kayla." Bonnie repeated for about the twentieth time in the last fifteen minutes. "I can't create an unbalance between nature. If I keep him alive, someone will have to die in his place."

I perked up at that sentence. "I'll do it. Save him kill me."

Bonnie shook her head at me. "I'm not killing you. The witches saved you for a reason, and besides if I do kill you, Damon will kill me."

I yelled in frustration and crashed down on her sofa. I turned towards Bonnie on the sofa, and grabbed her hands in mine.

"Please Bonnie." I pleaded, my eyes welling up with tears and desperation. "I love him."

"You really do don't you?" Bonnie asked, to which I nodded to. Bonnie sighed defeatedly. "I'll call on Emily. If she can't help us, I don't think anything else can."

Twenty minutes later, there were lit candles all around the room. Bonnie was sitting in the middle of the room with a circle of candles surrounding her.

I stood off to the side, a little freaked out, and resisted the urge to blow out all the candles.

Bonnie closed her eyes, and began muttering incoherent words. As time passed the fire rose and I began to get cold chills, which is weird considering I'm a vampire.

A few minutes later, Bonnie's eyes snapped open and the candles all blew out.

I ran to the light switch, and turned the lights back on.

"What'd you find out?" I asked walking towards her.

Bonnie stood up and brushed the dirt off her jeans.

"I-I really don't want you to do it." Bonnie stuttered.

"Bonnie please," I pleaded. "I need this. I need him alive."

"Emily, she was being really...vague." Bonnie began. "She said that-- that Klaus is your answer."

I stiffened for a few seconds, but knew what I had to do. Faster than ever, I was already out the door, leaving Bonnie calling for me.

I stood in the middle of the forest, where Klaus had intended to break the curse. There was no sign that anything took place here. The rain had long washed away the slightly burned grass, and now I have no way to find him.

I sighed and began out of the clearing when I heard sounds of footsteps not far from the clearing. I strained my ears but didn't catch anything more than the sounds of nature and those same familiar footsteps, getting closer and closer.

At the pace the person's feet hit the ground, I knew that he or she was a vampire.

I turned around to see a very familiar face, but it belonged to someone I haven't seen in a long time.

"Katherine." I greeted as civilly as I could.

"Kayla, a pleasure meeting you here." Katherine said, a smirk etched on her face.

I narrowed my eyes at her, a little annoyed. "Don't act like running into me was a coincedence."

Katherine dramatically sighed flipping her brown hair behind her shoulder.

"Alright, you caught me." She admitted. "Klaus sent me to see you."

"Why?" I asked curiously. What would Klaus want with me now. My sixteenth birthday was the only day he could have took my powers, and he miserably failed. That and the witches were protecting me.

"I think he wants you dead," Katherine said and paused. "but I can't be too sure."

"Why are you helping him?" I asked.

"He compelled me. He held a grudge on me for five hundred years." Katherine said crinkling her nose, probably at the memory.

"Take me to him." I demanded.

"Are you crazy?" She asked looking at me wide eyed. "He will kill you."

"Just lead the way." I said annoyed this was taking so long. Every second I waste, is a second Damon gets closer to meeting death for a second time.

She rolled her eyes, and she began leading the way, running fast.

I ran faster staying two feet behind her since she was leading.

Katherine looked back with a smirk, and pushed herself to go even faster. I rolled my eyes, and caught up to her, now running side by side with her. She tried to push herself to go faster, but didn't succeed.

Soon we reached a three story building. It looked old, but it was good enough for someone to live in it.

Katherine and I silently got in the elevator, and rode up to the third floor. She looked kind of pissed off. She's probably peeved about how I was faster than her.

Katherine threw open a door, and stepped inside a decent apartment.

"Oh Klaus!" She called out as I stepped into the apartment. "I bought a present for you."

As she said that, Klaus appeared in front of us with a knife in his hand. He cocked his head to the side and smirked.

"Kayla, how did Katherine get you over here?" He asked, slightly surprised.

"She didn't I need a favour." I told him.

"What makes you think I'll do you a favour?" He asked.

I knew he wouldn't do anything for me. Why would he after everything that happened.

"You do me this favour and I'll do whatever you want me to."

Klaus smirked and turned to Katherine.

He handed the knife in his hand to Katherine. "Take this knife, and sit on that chair. Stab your leg, again and again and don't stop. If you get tired switch legs." As Klaus said, Katherine obeyed.

Klaus then turned to me and led me to the kitchen.

I sat on the stool next to him as he poured us drinks. I looked at the drink suspiciously, but when Klaus began to drink, I couldn't help myself.

"What can I do for you?" Klaus asked. I knew that we were both aware of Katherine's screams, and groans of pain in the background, but neither one of us acknowledged her.

"Bonnie talked to a dead witch about how to cure a werewolf bite and they said your name." I told him, taking a sip from the drink. It had some blood mixed to it with some sort of red wine.

Klaus smirked, and nodded. "I know what it is."

"And I need to know what it is." I told him.

"What will you give me in return?" Klaus asked.

"Whatever you want." I answered.

"How will I know you won't just up and run?" Klaus asked with his eyebrows raised.

"If I did that, you'd kill everyone I know, and I prefer to have friends." I said giving him a look of disgust.

"Well Kayla, your a strong and gifted vampire, I want a little more than that." He said, looking me up and down making me cringe from him.

"Wow, did the great Klaus just compliment me?" I teased.

Klaus smirked. "Let's make a deal, the one to break it get kills by the one who kept it."

I furrowed my eyebrows, a little confused. What exactly was he getting at? It sounded a bit dangerous, and everything in my body was telling me to walk out, but my heart was telling me I had someone to stay, and in the back of my mind, I knew that I wouldn't just be able to walk away.

"Okay, go on." I reluctantly said.

"I will give you my blood, which will cure Damon and you will become my minion for as long as I want. I may set you free in two months or maybe even never. It's your choice." Klaus said.

Although he told me it was my choice, I knew he'd take me anyways. He's being nice and offering the blood if I go willingly, but if I disagree he'll take me by force.

I nodded slowly, knowing he had more to say.

"The second part is that we both give each other protection."

I looked at him confused. "Protection from what?"

He leaned closer to me. "Word has spread fast that The great Klaus was defeated. People are starting to learn of your powers, and people have began envying you. Many know that the time to break the curse and take your powers has finished, but now they're going for the kill."

"If so many people know, how were you the only one who came for me to break the curse?" I asked suspiciously. His story had holes and missing pieces. Right now it doesn't make sense to me.

"I have compelled minions everywhere watching you, and soon I will have hybrids too. When new vampires came into the town, my minions or I killed them. We even killed a couple of weres." Klaus said, not looking a single bit guilty for what he did.

"So you didn't let then explain?" I asked. when he shook his hand, my hatred for him only grew.

"It would take too much time." He answered shrugging. "Look all I'm saying is both of our lives are in danger and the only way to protect ourselves, is to be protected by another strong person. They may be able to take one of us, but never both. Anytime you want to back out on the second part of the agreement, you can, but only if I agree. If somehow in the future you are free of your debt from the first part, then you don't have to follow me around anymore, but anytime I need help, you have to give it to me."

I thought about it. The first part of the agreement is my debt due to him for the blood, and the second is just like an agreement of protecting each other in case of an emergency, or fight. Kind of like what two countries do when they sign treaties or make agreements.

"Do you agree to both parts of the deal, or do you just want part one?" He asked. He may be asking, but I knew better than to say 'no'. I'll be stuck with him either way.

Slowly I nodded.

"Deal"

I just made a deal with the devil, and now I'm stuck forever.

~*~

Authours Note:

THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER, THERE WILL BR AN EPILOGUE, AND THEN OF COURSE THE SEQUEL!!!!!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR COMMENTING AND VOTING!!

LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!!!! (no homo)

-Tabby