Date

The beach house itself was absolutely stunning. Most of the furniture was wooden and we lived right across our own personal beach. Damon had promised that in the afternoon when the waves get high he'll teach me how to surf.

"Mmm. What's that smell?" I asked heading to the kitchen where Damon was. Don't judge me, I may be a vampire but my urge for human food will never lessen. Of course blood is always number one - A positive preferably- but some of the human stuff is actually drool worthy.

"Bacons, eggs, pancakes and waffles." Damon said with a smirk, knowing it was my favourite breakfast.

My mouth literally hung open as I walked into the kitchen. On the kitchen bar, there was, a bunch of food, like a whole lot. Which makes sense considering both Damon and I eat like pigs.

"Dig in." He said, putting the frying pan in the sink and taking a seat beside me. I grabbed a plate and put a couple of pancake sin there pouring about half a bottle of maple syrup on top. My mouth watered just looking at the delicious meal in front of me.

After eating Damon and I headed out to the beach shops, Damon said he'd pay, like the 'gentlemen' he is. Note sarcasm.

"Ugh. I really need a drink from one of these surfer boys." I muttered. Damon laughed knowing why. When I say this I'm not joking, almost every surfer boy who passed me had A positive blood type. You know how hard it is for me to know exactly what A positive tastes and smells like but not drink it when there is a bunch of free help yourselves standing right in front of me.

"Calm down Angel and look around at the beach shops." Damon suggested putting his arm around my waist and pulling me to his side.

"Oh. Look over there." I said pointing to a painter who was painting peoples portraits but as a cartoon character.

Damon smirked and led me there. Then he looked into the artist's eye and said, "Paint us." compelling him.

The artist began his painting while Damon sat in the chair and I on his lap. I said that I could sit on a different chair, but Damon insisted that both me and him take the same chair. In other words he broke the other chair so I couldn't sit on it, and he did it with his infamous smirk.

After a couple of minutes we were done and he handed us our painting. I'll admit I was impressed, it wasn't half bad. We both had big eyes and the same clothing attire and big heads. I could put this on my wall.

In the end of the day Damon and I had spent all day shopping so therefore we didn't get surfing lessons today but Damon said we'd try for tomorrow. Damon had bough a bunch of black button ups from different places and shoes. I had bought multiple shirts, a couple if shorts, two dresses, a bunch of shoes and a few hair accessories.

All in all, it was a great day.

~*~

"I don't get it." I whined jumping off the board and onto the sand. Damn! The sand was freaking hot! I cursed under my breath while Damon groaned.

"Get on the board." He demanded in monotone.

"No." I challenged crossing my arms.

He growled. Rather animalistic if you ask me. "Get. On. The. Board Kayla." He demanded once again.

"No." I repeated my arms crossed and a smirk on my face.

"Don't make me come and get you." He warned.

"Like you can catch me." I challenged.

"We'll see about that, won't we angel." He said and before I knew it, he appeared in front of me, while I flashed away.