How many times does this happen till It gets boring again?

"But you still tried to kill me." Rebekah Mikaelson - The Vampire Diaries.

-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-

Three blurs made their way into the clearing and just as the dagger was about to enter Damon's body, the leader was flung back. The other guy who was holding back Damon was ripped off of him and the guy who was holding me back was ripped off of me. As his fingers left my neck the blood dripped down from the deep scars he made on my neck by holding on too tight. I took out the three stakes I had been stabbed with, and sat there till they healed.

I groaned and got up trying to make out who my saviors were. As one ripped one guys heart out and stopped I noticed it was Nikki. I inwardly smiled at how much I loved this girl. The other blur ripped off one of the vampires head and kicked it. When the blur finally slowed down enough she noticed it was Caroline.

The other person who I had yet to find out who it was, was battling the leader. The leader seemed old and strong, because he kicked the person right off him sending the person flying into a tree. I noticed it was Stefan. Stefan got back up to fight him but I stopped him.

"Stop it Stefan, I wanna kill him!" I shouted across the clearing, and immediately he stopped, looking at me then back at the leader, whose name I couldn't bother learning. Nikki was now burning the bodies while Caroline was surprisingly helping Damon get the daggers out.

I ran up in a blur in front of the leader and just as he jumped for me, I blurred away.

"Up here." I taunted from on top of a tree. Just as he turned around I moved away. "To your left." I quickly moved to near Damon picking a stake up and moving away. "Over here!" I moved away again to stand right behind him. "Behind you." I taunted in a menacing voice and just as he turned around I stabbed a stake right into his stomach. He grabbed his stomach in pain.

"Mess with me shame on you." I told him. I grabbed two more stakes and ran back to him. "Mess with my friends....you've gone too far." I stabbed one into his lower back. I took it out again and stabbed him again. I took it out once more and then stabbed him and left it in. "That doesn't even make up for the amount of times I got stab, but for now lets focus on what you did to my friend over there." Damon had gotten stabbed six times and me three therefore giving me access to nine, now seven stakes.

I took the seven that were left and dropped them on the floor by me and the leader. I took two then stabbed both into his arms, one on his upper left and one on his upper right. I took it out and stabbed him again just below, the wound. His screams filled the silence of the forest as his pain filled screams echoed one followed by the other. "You'd think people would learn from others mistakes, before messing with me, but apparently not." I said stabbing him just below his heart. He screamed loudly again as a smirked played on my lips.

I stood on the other side of the clearing and threw one stake at him followed by the others. Each time I threw a stake his screams got louder. By the time I threw the third stake that entered his leg, he was already on the floor. "I think people have death wishes on their wish list. Don't you think?" I asked throwing another stake and watching as he screamed and begged for help which nobody was giving him. "Maybe that's why they keep coming to me."

I now only had two stakes left. I walked up to him and stabbed one into his neck. His scream choked as his eyes brimmed with tears that eventually rolled down his cheeks one by one.

I picked him up with one hand and I took the other stake and stabbed him right above the heart, except this time I shattered the dagger causing all the splinters to flow through his wound. I let him drop to the ground as I walked over to Damon and my saviors. Eventually the splinters would reach his heart and kill him. It wouldn't be long till he died but it would be long enough to let him suffer.