13

Lucy P.O.V

I walked downstairs an hour later and saw Wendy asleep on the couch with Carla resting on her chest. Wendy, sometime in her sleep, had draped her wings over Carla. I smiled slightly and stoked her feathery wings, before taking a few pictures. I regretted waking the small dragon slayer and her exceed up. They didn't seem to mind as they they thanked me, stood up, yawned and stretched. Both lifting off the ground slightly with a few flaps of wings before settling down on the couch. I giggled at how similar they acted.

As we waited for the girls to come, we watched a little bit of TV. Well, Wendy and Carla watched TV, I traveled up and down the stairs, carrying treats of all kinds. Like chocolate, cookies, scones, ice cream, ect. After a while, I dropped into the couch next to the two just as the door opened. I mentally groaned as I got up again and the girls walked through the door. Marsh after them, grumbling about having to do, giving me a quick kiss (which did not turn into three), and skidding out the door. Oh well, more fun for us.

The girls giggled before rushing upstairs, with large grins. I chased after them after giving Avery a small shrug. They ran into my room and immediately started jumping on the bed laughing. I smiled before tackling them with help of my large wings. There was a few stray yelps, but Carla and Avery had flew up to avoid me. With a small glare, I grabbed them with my tail and yanked them into the pile. After a while it turned into a snuggle pile, making small conversations here and there, somewhere Levy had pulled out a book and I somehow making to go the headrest, where I leaned on with my winds around everyone. I never noticed how big they were until now.

"Wait!" Wendy started as she hopped up with a grimace , there was a small grumble about her moving that she saved off. "Did you clean the sheet?" Wendy asked quietly. Suddenly everyone screamed and jumped off the bed, leaving me slightly disoriented. They all they themselves against the furthest wall from the bed.

"Yes." I sighed in exasperation, flailing my arms and tail. They all sighed in relief. Wendy and Lisanna crawled back into bed with me, Levy flopped into the bed with a book, and the exceeds sat at the edge. The other girls just looked at my bed with distrust. There was a moment of silence that we relaxed into once again.

"So tell me, how was it?" Mira smirked as she sat on the couch we somehow fit in our room. I threw my head back and groaned, trying to concentrate on anything other than their laughs echoing around the room.

"Please, can we not talk about it?" I pouted and looked away, I felt Lisanna giggle into my side and curling her fingers into the fabric of my shirt. That's it, I'm going to adopt her, Mira can fight me for the right. Getting distracted.

"Nope!" They all yelled at the same time, causing me and Wendy to get disoriented. I frowned and shook my head to get the ringing out of my ears. Should I really tell them? I guess, since it's only them. But will they spread it to the others in the guild? Probably. Will Levy and Mira tease me about it for weeks? Definitely. Let's do this. I'll just regret it later.

"It was fine, considering it was my first time." I said after a moment of consideration, and getting my hearing debunked. Wendy shot up from next to me, startling everyone, and openly gaped at me. Before I can ask her what was wrong she started.

"Are you kidding me? I thought you were lying!" Wendy exclaimed as she flapped her arms. (A/n, I opened my mouth to scream and shout, I waved my arms and flapped abou- sorry) She stammered for a brief second in disbelief before starting to gesture wildly.

"How do you know that?" Lisanna came up from my side. I looked over to Avery, who grimaced and grabbed a cookie from the table and shoving it into her mouth. That's no fair, She was deliberately eating to avoid speaking. Way to throw me to the lions, again. I glared at her with a promise for revenge.