12

Bold= Link
Italics= Dragon tongue

The next day

Lucy P.O.V

I woke up to an irritation in my eyes. I kept my eyes closed for a moment before opening my eyes, which was a terrible idea, I know. I groaned and rolled over, instantly regretting it with a whimper. The sun sprout out invisible laughter as it seemed to become brighter at my pain. God dammit I'm sore. I felt around my body and felt no clothes. And apparently nude, yup, what a wonderful way to start off.

There was a faint breeze that made me shiver. Looking around, I noticed that Natsu wasn't in the room. His smell was still in here heavy so he couldn't have gone that far. I sighed and focused on the bond that the dragon slayer's share. I felt him downstairs, the faint sense of cooking shot though me. With a small smile, I blinked off the rest of my drowsiness.

I went to shift but a large shot of pain go though me. I whimpered loudly and stayed still. (Edit An: god this is so fucking weird to write) With a grumble I reached out to Wendy in the link. The girls slowly awoke to my gentle persuasion. I felt her rise from her bed to respond.

"Is there something wrong Lucy." She asked tenderly. I flushed lightly on thinking how to reply, I know she's a healer and all but she's like my little sister. I don't want her to know about my sex life. With a wince, I decided to get on with it.

"I need your help on something, please." Oh my gods this is embarrassing. Kill me now, I can feel her smile through the last no and groaned loudly as I waited for the teasing to come.

"My my~ is Lucky Lucy sore~." She laughed through the link as I felt myself blush even more. With a sigh, I ripped off the blankets and struggled to sit up. I flinched multiple times in pain, I could feel her flinch to at my sudden pain.

"Wendy, I swear to Mavis I'll rip your fucking wings out and place them on display." I threatened with a deep growl. She squeaked loudly and shot out of her laying spot. She knows I would never do it but the threat was still very angry. I heard a groan next to her and squealed loudly. "Is that Romeo I hear?!"

She sputtered out protests while shushing at Romeo next to her. I threw my head back and laughed loudly in Glee. Soon enough, I heard Romeo leave the room and settled down once again. Wendy seemed hesitant to talk at first before saying, "When do you want me over."

"How about," I paused for dramatics, "Now!" With a click of my tongue, a portal opened up next to me. Snatched the whip from the table at the side of my bed. Our bed? I don't know, I guess, this is Natsu's house. Did I forget to mention that? Oops. With one big whoop, I snapped the whip into the portal, hearing Wendy scream, and yanked her into our room. With a small flick of my list, Aries puff came out of no where and had caught by her.

"Why Lucy-san, why?" She pleaded with a shocked face. I shrugged then flinched. Went growled lowly to herself before coming to my side and started to heal me. I thanked her as she cursed under her breath. "At least you could have landed me on the bed."

I raised my eyebrows. "Are you sure you wanna lay in a bed were me and Natsu had-."

"LA LA LA LA I'M NOT LISTENING." Wendy cut me off, while cupping her ears shouting after she stopped healing me. I laughed once again, this time, her joining me.

"Now come help me to the bathroom child." I demanded as I wrapped the blankets around my naked bod. She helped me up and wrapped my arm around my shoulder. I winced in slight pain. She never healed me all the way, I guess that's my punishment.

"I'm 19, please." She rolled her eyes as she gently brought me to the bathroom. Flinching almost each time I limped. I internally sigh at it, I know she hates it when people are hurt. She'll probably finish healing me later. Right now, she's just being my support system.