17

Lucy's P.O.V

DREAM

I was running. The forest around me closed in, as I heard his heavy pants of breathe being me.

I was breathing heavy. He's coming, he's gonna get me. Tears slowly run down my face blurring my vision.

"You can't run from me forever, little rabbit." He says harshly in my mind. I dodged another tree in my path before taking a sharp turn to the right. Just as I felt him reach out towards me.

H-he almost caught me. Fear builds up more. He was slowed down only a little bit.

Pushing my legs harder, I dodged a log. Hearing him trip and fall boosted my hope. I'm almost there. The guild coming in sight. I smiled and slowed down slightly. Big mistake. He tackled me from behind.

He pinned me to the floor. A big smirk spread across his face. I looked at the guild hall. So close yet so far away. More tears came down my face as he held my hands above my head. The fear set in and the feeling of dread crawled up my back. He put something in my mouth to keep me from screaming. Slowly I felt his hands crawl up my legs and under my dress. My eyes widened.

NO! I struggled against him. NO! Tears poured faster. NO! I thrashed underneath him. NO!

That's when I screamed.

He smirked but it started turning into a worried look. His hands moved to my shoulders.

"Wake up. Lucy! Wake up! LUCY WAKE UP!!" Natsu was over me with a worried look. I looked around and noticed everyone was around me. I tackled Natsu into a hug and cried on his shoulder. He seemed surprised at first but caught me by the waist and set me on his lap.

Avery, mom, and Grandeny sighed and told everyone to get out. They tried protest at first but reluctantly left.

There is gonna be a lot of explaining today.

Peak-a-boo

*people throw things at me* I'M SORRY MY LAPTOP BROKE. *People stop and look at me expectedly.* Well it didn't break the charger did l, making me not be able to update and on top of that I was struggling with a righters block. I had no idea what to do next.

Well hope you enjoyed this chapter and

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Please don't forget to

Comment

Vote

Follow

@bookeatingworm