8

Recap:
"There almost here. Positions." Erza yelled out.

"To late." I said.

"Shit." Levy exclaimed.

"Is it a bad time to use the bathroom." Romeo asked.

Lucy P.O.V

Erza and Gray rushed out the room, leaving only me and Wendy to protect the mates. We shared a glance as we readied our stances infront of the door in case anything bad happens. Grunts and two large thuds were heard downstairs causing us all to flinch. Gray and Erza were down.

Gajeel came in first. He sold over to Levy, faster than I could get to her, and squeezed her into abhug. Levy gave a reassuring smile causing us all to relax. Laxus was second, he didn't really do anything but hug Mira akwardly and stay by her side. It was kinda cute.

Natsu suddenly barges in, breathing fire. His eyes were blood red and he was surrounded by a crater of fire. Lisaana and Wendy squeak in surprise as we all stepped back. I heard Gajeel, Wendy, and Laxus growl, most likely stepping in front of their mates. A fero dragon will mate with any of another's Dragons picking if they don't get what they want.

I quickly hop in front of Lisaana in a defensive stance. I know that this was it. His final decision. I growled at him, gaining his attention and causing Lisaana to squeak once again before she clutched my shirt from behind. "Natsu," I demanded,. "I need you to calm down."

He shook his head and snorted. A smile appeared on my face as he focuses on us once again, causing his eyes to slowly become the green it once was. My heart thuded in fear and warmth

I felt my keys warm from my side and remember that I never took them off. Loki appeared at my side in a defensive stance, his hands glowing golden and his eyes looking feirce. I gave him a side look and nodded in approval. "I sensed danger and this is where it leads me." He mutters in distaste.

"Natsu look at me." Lisaana tried, her voice shook in the middle of her sentence and I suddenly felt like it was a warzone. Except it's one sided and instead of us fighting, we are trying to find a way out of a mine field that we placed ourselves. I could feel the other dragon slayers, I know that they had already mates to get it over it but that is not how Fairy Tail goes. We fight until we can't no more.

Loki shifted over and slowly leaned back to whisper something in my ear. I don't know why but it caused Natsu to loose it. He lunged forward, his eyes now red again and threw Loki across the room. Causing him to crash though the wall and imediatly sending him to the celestial spirit zone. I swiped at him with my newly formed claws, hoping to at least Nick him. It didn't work as he caught my wrists and tugged me forward, out of Lisaana's grip. I heard the others cry out and I expected to feel myself fly across the room where my spirit had gone but instead felt him grip my waist by the other hand. Everything clicked.

I felt him dig his face into the side of my neck and lick my pulse. I froze before fighting him with my strength but I knew it was no use. After all, female dragons have a tendency to be weaker longer than females during mating season so that male dragons learn not to harm their mates. It happened in a flash as I heard the others cry out, while struggling. They don't realize that no matter how much they struggle, they can't fight their instincts to protect their mates, even if a teammate is in danger.

"Natsu, please, no." My heart hammered in my chest and I felt my body accept the bond. Erza and Gray suddenly ran into the room and takled Natsu me. I knew it was to late. I felt the heat starting to set in as a wave of dizziness washed over me. The last thing I saw was Natsu's eyes turning green and his horrified face as everything turned to black.

WTF Natsu!? Why you do that. Poor Lucy having to go through heat. Must be painful. Lol

Poor Lisanna hoping to be picked. Since he wasn't picked who should i ship her with?

(Evil laughter) MWAHAHAHAHAHAH. Erza you better watch out.

Comment

Vote

Follow

@bookeatingworm

After edit: it's a little short but it will due. To be clear, Erza won't get targeted until the next few chapters.