Chapter 3: Boys and Birthdays

Luke's POV:
Night Of The Car Crash:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk down the hill to the tipped over car which is laying side ways on its left side. I grab the side that's in the air and tip it over so that the car is on the ground like regular. I look inside hoping to find my delicious snack but instead find a pretty unconscious girl. Her dark flawless skin is smeared with blood and glass, her straight hair hanging over her closes eyes and her head is lightly laying on the front air bag.

I go around the other side of the car to see that the door on the drivers side has completely caved in. After ripping the door and ripping off her seatbelt, I grab her arm that's closest to me and drag her out the car.

You shouldn't be doing this Luke.
You should kill the deer, not her.

I shake my head of the stupid thoughts and kneel over the limp body. She wears a very small black body-con dress and black heals that have snapped in the crash. Her makeup ruined and smeared with blood.

Blood.

Hungrily, I grab her neck to my face, and lick the blood from around her neck. And suddenly, all 240 years on this earth finally seemed like it was worth something. I wipe away all the glass on the left side of her head and bring he neck to my lips.

You don't want to do this Luke.

"The hell I don't!" I yell out loud as I feel myself let go of all sanity. I lick the spot I want to feed from on her throat and begin to suck on it, not with my teeth yet though. Just with my tongue and lips as I slowly begin to graze my teeth against the soft skin where I will being drinking my meal.

But as soon as my teeth attempt to enter the soft chocolate toned skin on her neck, I feel pain throughout my entire body.

I quickly let her go and scoot away.

"This can't be. It's impossible."

I found my bond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I carry the pretty girl in my arms up to my room and into the bathroom, and settle her in the tub.

I begin running some lukewarm water and turn to look at myself in the mirror.

What have I done.

Bounds are basically the vampire version of mates. Except with vampires, only another vampire can be your bound, thus why we can feed off of humans so merciless. In all of my years that I've been alive, I never heard of this happening before.

I glance back over at the unconscious girl to find that she has slipped into the water and her head is now under.

"Fuck."

I pull her head out by her hair and stop the water from running. Joining her in the tub fully clothed wasn't the best plan, but it was better than letting her drown.

I sit behind her and her head lay against my chest. I rip the dress off her body revealing a beautiful blood stained body with new blood flowing from the left side of her leg.
Eventually the blood stops in the tub but it's going to have to be stitched up later on.

I grab a washcloth and run it over her skin. I look down at the spot where I tried to feed from her earlier to see a hickey looking mark on her neck.

This is going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present Time:

I kick down the door of the motel pissed hell off from what I've been hearing from my car. After sitting in the car for a while, I was debating whether or not if I should go in. But the debate soon ended when I heard him yell and slap her.

So here I am, pissed the hell off, in the doorway of the ass that has raised his arm to hit her again. Both of them look extremely surprised that I just barged in on them but I'm glad I did, when I look down to see a scared and hurt Amber with blood trailing from her nose and leg that I stitched up last night.

Her stitches ripped.

"What the fuck-" her boyfriend says as he turns toward me. But before he could say much more, I punch him dead in the face completely knocking him out.

"Who's the punk now?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stare up at Luke in complete awe. Brian now lays beside me knocked out cold.

Luke kneels down and takes off his plain white shirt, revealing the sexiest abs in the world.

But my eyes soon meet his again as he cups my face and begins to lightly dab my bloody nose with it.

Afterwards, he wraps the shirt around left thigh, which is now bleeding a lot more than I thought.

"Let's get out of here." He says while scooping me up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys! Comment Feedback Here!

For Advertising Your Own Stories For Me And Other People To Read Comment Here!