A quick update.

I started this story a little while ago. And since then, a lot has happened.

I won't go in to too much detail, but a lot of it is personal. These problems have caused a lot of writing block, to the point where I can't even finish a paragraph on a story.

Because of this, I took a long time off from writing. And that has not helped. I like to think that writing is a huge outlet for me, and it helps me through things, but lately it hasn't.

I had a future for this story. It's part of a series on certain characters in this book. It was suppose to talk about their life. It's complicated to put into words, but I hope you understand it to a certain extent.

So I've done a lot of thinking, and I'm not going to continue this book. I have absolutely no ideas for it. I have ideas for other stories, but not this one. And it pains me to stop, but I don't want to force myself to write about something I don't like.

I loved this story in the beginning, but it reminds me of a darker time in my past that I do not wish to remember. I wrote this story in a dark time, is what I am trying to say.

I would rather put out quality work rather than some junk I forced myself to write. This story will stay up, but do not expect further updates on it.

In the time being, I will update other stories and release a few new ones that I hope you all will enjoy.

Thank you for all the support on this story. I hope you can understand my reasoning behind this.

-Chris.