Chapter Seven

Wake the fuck up, you idiot! My wolf's growl woke me from my slumber. A sharp pain slowly returned to the back of my head.

"W-Where's Ceil?" I croaked, looking around.

The room where I sat was remarkably dirty. It was much like a cave, but it had two doors. Dirt plastered on the walls, odd trinkets scattered about. But what caught my eye the most was the stains of red on the floor.

As I went to get up, I felt something dig into my wrists and ankles. Looking down, I could see that leather straps bound me to my metal chair.

Tugging my arms, I started to panic. "Ceil? Ceil!" I called, hoping he would pop out of nowhere and deem this all a joke. But he didn't.

"Ceil!" I called once more, trying to get out of my restraints.

The sound of footsteps sent a chill down my spine. Ceil wasn't coming, and I had no doubt that he didn't know I was here.

"You're going to hurt yourself if you keep moving around." A low voice chuckled. I could feel their breath on the back of my neck. Hot and revolting.

I growled, "Go fuck yourself." A hand whipped my head back, and I came face to face with my kidnapper.

"Spencer?" I whispered, tears brimming my eyes. I blinked them away.

The blond pushed my head forward, and walked around to face me. Crouching, he smiled. His eyes were full of malice.

"I thought you-"

But...

"Killed myself? Over you?" He laughed, shaking his head.

"You're more pathetic then I thought." His fingers reached out to my face but I pulled my head away before he could reach me.

Spencer's eyes narrowed as he stood, walking closer to my helpless figure.

"Bad move, shorty." He snarled.

SMACK!

His boney fist came in contact with my jaw, no doubt leaving a bruise. Holding back a sob, I glared at him.

"You've done worse then that. That's nothing." I spat, smirking.

If I could give any advice, it would be to not provoke a lunatic. It may seem like a good idea, but it's not. Trust me.

CRACK!

Again, he hit me. This time in the eye. Which, again, would leave a decently sized bruise.

"You've got a dirty mouth, you know that?" He hissed.

I shrugged(the best I could), and whispered, "Not what you used to tell me."

Almost instantly, I was sent crashing to the floor. And you can imagine how painful that is when you're tied to a CHAIR.

Little patterns appeared in my vision as I groaned. It was a horrible feeling.

Spencer laughed and crouched next to me. In a low voice he replied, "You never were a good submissive."

After holding back my emotions for years, I finally broke. All the pain, all the sorrow.

"Be a good little sub and I won't hurt you."

Tears cascaded down my face, stinging my eyes. My sobs shook my entire body. And without any thought, I called for the person I needed the most in that moment.

"Piotr!" I screamed. A scream so loud and so raw with emotion, if I had heard it from someone else, I'd probably cry for them.

Suddenly, I was jerked back up. Spencer smiled at me, letting a lone finger trace my jaw.