Chapter 2

Jacksons pov

"Tell me about yourself Sydney" I said. "Well I'm a sixteen  year old high school drop out who got kicked out of my parents house for being pregnant I was supposed to go to college but that plummeted when I got pregnant and dropped out so now I'm living on the streets of Brooklyn homeless" Sydney said.

"Well Sydney this douche of a guy who got you pregnant didn't think to much of how glowing you look" I said. Sydney let out a little laugh and blushed. "And the douches name is Kyle" Sydney said.

"Kyle's are bad news Sydney they always run away during trouble" I said. "I think your right about that Jackson so have you ever had a girl friend" Sydney asked.

"No I know I'm a pussy but hey I'm focusing on school right now and if I want to be a nurse it takes long hours of schooling" I said.

"Your not a pussy and to the people who say you are, they're wrong and you'll look good as a male nurse" Sydney said. "

"Thanks but my dad wants to me to be a doctor" I said. "Atleast you were going in the right direction my mom wanted me to be a stripper to get my own money" Sydney said.

"A stripper really no you honestly look like a girl who wants to work in law" I said. Sydney blushed. "I wanted to be a lawyer but that got shot down real quick" Sydney said.

"Well why didn't you go back to school to get good grades and go to Harvard" I said. "My mom spent all our savings on jack shit like hair care products and vacations to rio she barley even cared about me" Sydney said.

"Man it sounds like you have a shitty mom let me guess she had multiple baby daddies to right" I said. "Yeah say how long till we get to your apartment" Sydney Said. "We are here we've been standing out here for and hour" I said laughing.

"You had me standing out here for and hour that's cold" she said laughing. Sydney and I rode an elevator up to my floor. "Here it is" I said. Unlocking the door turning on the light to my pent house. "Wow how did you afford this" Sydney said. "My parents bought this for me" I said. Sydney ran around the house like a new puppy with their owner.

"Do you have any warm clothes I can wear these are dirty like a trash can" Sydney said. "Yeah hang tight" I said. Going up to my room picking out boxers and a huge shirt. "Here you go" I said. "Thanks and where's the bathroom" Sydney said. "Second door to your right" I said.

I can't believe how beautiful this house is. He's way better than Kyle. And he's the one I want to take care of my child with and I hope he feels the same. I looked down at my baby bump.

"Hey there little fella its your mom I found us a great place for you to grow and play" I said. I put the shirt on and opened the door. Walking back out to Jackson. "Thank you" I said. "No problem" he said.