Epilogue

Hey guys, THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR FOLLOWING THIS BOOK! it's so amazing, I LOVE YOU ALL! I know that i've been going through some bad times and writing helps me through them, so I hope that you guys can somehow find peace within my writing. I wanted to dedicate this chapter to my friend Kaitelyn. She's amazing, and idk what I would do without her, also, I want to dedicate this to April, my all time best friend, she's amazing, and love even though your miles away, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. I have a secret to share with you at the end of the chapter =) I've already got a title. THANKS LOVES

Oh guys, this is also 15 years in the future, so in my mind the President can run for office more than twice =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15 years later.

"GO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Sophia yelled while slamming her door in my face, she was just mad I had walked into the living room when she was kissing her "friend".

"Honey, I promise not to tell dad!" I called through the door trying not to laugh. I failed and she caught it.

"MOM! GO AWAY, I HATE YOU!" OH teenagers, I remember when I was that way. I turned around and walked downstairs where Joseph was still sitting stunned.

"Call her in like an hour, she's just embarressed." Honestly I was a kick ass mom. Fifteen years still hadn't changed my personality. That's right, 15 years, Anthony and I had another wedding with Sophie in it, and we lived a pretty normal life, besides the occasional tv interview, hanging out with Brad (the President, who we had grown to get to know really well over the years) and raising a daughter. Sophia would be our only child, because while I was being held captive, something burst within me and now I can't have any more kids, we were lucky to keep her. Brad had a son, Alex, and Sophie and him were always talking, always (if possible) together, and it was so adorable. Now that she is older, it's changed a lot, they hardly ever talk, and awkwardly stand together during family parties. It's sad but I belive everything will work out for the best.

"Kat! I'm home!" Anthony called in, while slamming the door shut. Like always.

"Hi honey." I said turning back to the counter, finishing up dinner. He walked in and wrapped his arms around my waist, Kissing my neck making me arch my back. After all this time, I was still madly in love with him, and could still be VERY attracted to him.

"YUCK! GET A FREAKING ROOM!" Sophia yelled while running back up the stairs. I snickered and Anthony yelled back, "We will later! Find a place to stay tonight!" She screamed in frustration and slammed her door.

"You're terrible." Shaking my head as I walked into the living room.

"I'm the dad, It's my job" He followed me out and then went upstairs.  Two seconds later I hear 

"AHHHHHHHH GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" Oh Anthony...He sprinted down the stairs and behind him was a fuming Sophia. 

"I hate you! I want to be alone, Can I please live with Nikki?!" Nikki was her best friend, and a terrible influence. I hated her so much, and wished that she would just disappear. 

"No. Absolutely not." I replied without a second thought. 

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!" she screamed at me, I was so over her BS. 

"Unless you want to lose ALL of your electronics, I suggest that you go to your room and I will bring dinner up later." See, I could be a strict mother also. She huffed and went up the stairs, stomping loudly with every step. When she made it to her room she slammed the door roughly and than flopped on her bed. We could hear her bed move from the living room. We did that just in case she had someone up there and Anthony made sure that it worked, If you know what I mean. I would talk to her later. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We ate dinner quietly and than Anthony went to bed since he had work in the morning. I decided that would be the best time to talk to Soph.

"Hunny, Can we talk please." I cooed in the crack of the door, hoping she wasn't asleep yet.  

"Why?" 

"Because, You've been moody lately and I miss my baby."  she sighed on the other side and said yes. Opening i saw she was sitting on her bed with her phone in one hand, Ipod in the other and laptop on her lap. I sat on the edge of her bed and place my hand on her knee. 

"What's up?" I asked. A simple question and it made her just burst into tears.

"MOMMY! ALEX GOT A GIRLFRIEND AND HE'S GOING TO PROPOSE TO HER AND I MISS HIM AND I WANT HIM BACK!" This was all news to me, I gathered her in my arms and she wailed on my shoulder. Rubbing her back I whispered reasuring things. 

"It's going ot be alright love, He's just lost right now. You've been so distant with him for about a year, maybe that's why." I suggested. 

"NO! I WALKED IN ON THEM HAVING SEX!" I gasped at this and tried to cover it up by coughing. 

"It's alright honey, We're actually driving up to the house on Friday. Maybe you can him can talk?" Trying to suggest something to her, I couldn't see my baby like this. 

"OK..." She sniffled. We talked a little bit longer and than I went to bed. 

~~~~~~~~

Friday. 

"Hey Josh!" Anthony said as we pulled up to the white house, We were having dinner with Brad, Caley (His wife) and Alex to celebrate Caley's birthday. 

"Hi, Mr. Booth! How've you been?" We've been here so often that we're buddies with all the guards. 

"Great! an yourself?"

"Wonderful, Just had a baby girl, Named her Juliet after your sweet girl." That was adorable and made tears spring from my eyes. He let us in and we walked up to the house, Today there were no tours, and no work. It was all play.

"KAT!" A voice called from down the hall, turning to see the birthday girl herself.

"CALEY!" I yelled back sprinting into her arms. We hugged and caught up for a moment before the boys came in. Everyone was hugging everyone, Then a girl walked in. Tall, skinny, tan, WHORE.

"Hi, My name is Melissa."  She seemed nice, but i knew that she was a complete and utter lie. Being nice though we all said hi and gathered into the game room. We always had dinner here, since the kids would get annoyed and bored easily, and it just became a habit. After talking to Melissa for a while, i decided that I didn't like her, and that she had something off about her. She was always TOUCHING Alex, couldn't not be. Which hurt Sophia, I could tell. After we left with a lot of awkwardness between the teens, oh did I forget to add that Alex was 18, The only reason I didn't flip about he age difference was because I had known him for a really long time, I spoke to my baby. 

"I don't like her, there is something off." 

"Ya I agree, Maybe she's a spy or something. Maybe an Assassin!" She joked, Well. I guess we would have to see and find out, now wouldn't we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMFG! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FINALLY OVER, HAHA. I TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE A STORY THAT ( (I LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART) BUT NEVER HAD TIME TO UPLOAD ON HAHA. so yes, the end is kinda open ended, but you see that's because I've decided to make a spin off =) It's going to be Sophia's Life (20 yrs+) and so it's up to you if you wanna read it or not. It would mean a lot to me. I'll probably start writing it after christmas is over and done with =) and for this one, I have a freaking outline already! ahhhhhh haha. GO BRITTANY! WOOOHOOOO. ANYWAYS! I've decided to be weird and open my facebook to any friends. If you wanna add me as a friend, Go ahead. my thing for facebook is. Facebook.com/Darkraven528

so go for it =) Love yall, thanks so much for keeping up with me, I know it's been an annoying and tedious journey. I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOO much.