Chapter 8

Hey guys! K so I just wanted to say sorry that i am just uploading now. I thought i was going to be awake at around 2 but ended up waking up at 4. THEN I had to go to work. SO i just got home...thus i am now writing.So hope you like it vote and comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anthony's POV

I was so stupid! I put my head on the cold metal of the fridge. I had yelled at her for something so stupid. They were best friends and how could i think that Anasia would never come over. She already knew so it wasn't that big of a deal. I was thinking about the whole thing when the door burst open. I spun around to see a fuming Anasia. She looked like she wanted to kill me.

"You may be my English Teacher but you are also my brother in law. So you were a douche and it is my job to set it right. You call her right now or walk down there and say i am sorry. Or i swear to god i will kick you so damn hard that you will not be able to do ANYTHING for the next week!" I was flabbergasted and let out a breathy laugh.

"I don't know what to say..." I said slowly.

"Don't say anything, Just to your wife. YOU need to set this right. No one is going to do it for you." She said. I sighed and took out my phone. She picked up .

"Hello..." She sounded hesitant.

"Hey Kat. I need to talk to you." I never called her Kat but i knew she liked it better.

"About what?"

"I am sorry bout what happened earlier, I was just mad and confused about the whole thing. And this is your house, Now and even if we do get divorced, always."

"If? Do you think we would stay together?" She asked.That shocked me and for a moment i didn't know what to say. I had to answer fast.

"this better to talk about in person and in private..." I answered quickly.

"Riiiggghhhttt..." She trailed off.  "See you at home" she hung up. I slowly shut my phone and leaned against the side of the counter. Why did I have to say that. The worst thing was that I was falling for her. It had only been a few days and I knew she was the girl for me. I never believed in love at first sight but now i did. I walked into the living room and fell down on the couch. When i opened my eyes and saw Anasia standing there with a smirk on her face.

"Oh go on, before i give you detention." I joked with her. I closed my eyes again and heard her chuckle then the door shut. What had i gotten into? I turned the TV on as background noise and fell asleep. I woke up hearing giggling. I looked up and saw Anasia and Katerina walk in. I was just looking at how beautiful Katerina was when Ana clearned her throught.

"Do I need to give you guys a moment?" She asked. Katerina blushed a deep crimson that made her look so innocent and stunning at the same time.

"No I think we are ok" Katerina said then turned to me "We stil have to talk later..." She trailed off. Before i could say anything she turned and walked upstairs to the bedrooms. I watched her walk up and turn around to smile at me. I knew at that moment, Cheesy as it may sound. I loved her. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I would do ANYTHING for this girl. To distract myself from looking like a creeper and stairing at her I yawned and stretched. I finally looked at the clock and it said a little after 6. Woah! I had slept 7 hours...School was tireing and this whole thing didn't make it much easier.

It was worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like it! I am super tired and didn't have enough will power to write anymore haha. Tell me if ther is anything needed to be changed.

I AM BACK FROM CAMP BTW!

Thanks so much you guys. I've read about people getting like 5000 Fans well I am just happy to have my 13 because without you i wouldn't have enough courage to write. Thanks!