Chapter 25

Hola my lovelies, I love you all btw! lol, so not much to say today but that I'm sad cause I was moved to like 900 something on the watty award list when I was like number 300...=( So thus I am sad. BUT it's ok cause I am working on a new book and I love it so far, please read if you can. "I'll hold your hand if you hold my heart" I don't have the first chapter up yet but it will shortly. Read the discription that I have so far if you can. LOVE YOU ALL! and forgive me for skiping so much time between this chap and next. OH AND MIGHT I ADD THAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT PREGNANCY AND ONLY FIND OUT INFO DUE TO OTHER BOOKS OR GOOGLE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blah. That was my mood. Blah. It was week 18 and I was going in to get my ultra sound to see if it was early enough to tell what the baby was. I wasn't even showing that much and I felt like a house already. Anthony just laughed at my grumbles, Jerk... People were starting to gossip about who the dad was because it was more noticable. I mean I wasn't HUGE but I was popping out, Probably the last week I can wear normal clothing. Anthony and I went shopping for maternity clothes already and I'm dreading it. You would think they would at least make them look ok, Well most do but Anthony wanted to make me suffer and pick out the worst things, Thankfully I managed to get some nice, regular looking clothes. I am just recently showing the grumpy hormones; Serinity decided it would be a good idea to go to Anthony's class and I flipped. Thankfully everyone knew that I was pregnant so it was ok. That's the one thing I like about my school, We have so many pregnant girls no one cares now.

"You ready?" Anthony asked as he squeezed my hand.

"Ya, I mean it's not like anything bad will happen." I said, while knocking on wood. I saw him role is eyes out of the corner of my eye and grumbled at him.

"Don't worry about it. He will be fine, Nothing is gonna be wrong with our son." This was an on going argument between us, I wanted a girl and he wanted a boy. Which was normal, He wanted a son to play football with and play video games. Which wasn't saying much cause that's exactly how I was, So I wanted a girl that could be girly sometimes and than tom boy the next.

"I know SHE will be fine, I'm just worried. Can't the mom be worried about her daughter?" Inquiring as I walked out of the car, He met me on the other side and grabbed my hand, as we walked through the front doors.

"Whatever" Mumbled under his breath. Walking up to the front desk I saw a new girl. Red hair and freckles, Totally innocent looking, and for once I was right.

"Hi, Appointment for Katerina Wilson." Anthony declared.

"Ok," type type type "The Dr. Will be right out to meet you." She said smiling at me, Not even bothing to look at Anthony besides a polite smile at the end as we walked away. When we got to our seats I whispered to him, "Woah, She didn't even look at you, Either she is REALLY profecianle or she's gay"

"i think it was the first." Said while picking up a magazine. I glared and grabbed my new ipod, He finally bought it for me.

"Kat, You can come back now." Dr. Lewis said. I jumped up and followed her back. When we got to the room I laid down and got ready to get that gup slabbed onto my stomach.

"Alright, Well you're far enough along to tell the sex, would you guys like to know?" She asked. She knew that Anthony was the principal and english teacher at my school, Seeing as her kid was a Jr. there, but she didn't care.

"YES!" We both replied instantly. Chuckling she moved the wand around, Than she finally stopped.

"Ok guys. You are having a girl, Congrats!" She exclaimed.

"HA! SUCK IT!" I childishly yelled at Anthony, Sneering at him. He didn't seem to notice as he staired up into the screen. Perplection was written on his face.

"That's my baby girl..." He whispered, In complete awe. I grabbed his hand and brought it to my lips.

"That's OUR baby girl." He leaned down and kissed me tenderly, Than a thought struck me. My parents didn't know....and I froze.

"What's wrong?" He asked alarmed.

"My parents don't know I am pregnant."

"Shit..." I had totally forgotten that we were getting an ultra sound and turned to Dr. Lewis.

"Haha, Hi..."

"I don't even want to know." She said laughing and walking out, saying over her shoulder she would print the picture. I took out my cell phone and dialed their number, We had to tell them, They had a right to know about their granddaughter. Before they picked up I quickly said to Anthony to stay home, I could do it alone.

"Hello?" My mom picked up, Thank god.

"Hi mom, It's Kat..." I was quiet.

"Oh, Hi hunny, How are you? Do you need something?" Also quiet.

"Uh, I was just wondering if I could come over for a second, I need to tell you something."

"OF COURSE!" She exclaimed, I knew she had a smile on her face. I told her I would be there soon and hung up. Turning to the scared looking Anthony I got up. "Let's go."

"I am NOT leaving you alone to them." Always arguing.

"Fine, Just stay in the car, you being there will just make it worse." I argued back. We were currently down the road from my parents house, My old house...He didn't want to leave me alone to tell them but I was going to force him.

"Fine..." He grumbled. I got out of the car and walked the short distance to their house, and knocked on the door. It immidiatly opened and I was yanked inside.

"Before your father gets here I missed you." I struggled out of her grasp and walked away, Instinctivly putting my hand to my tummy. She looked really sad and motioned for me to go into the living room.

"Mom, I'm gonna cut right to the chase, I'm pregnant." Why not just come out and say it? no way to prevent it now. She gasped and looked down nodding sadly.

"Alright, You're father is going to be home soon, I'll tell him. You should expect him to come by and kill Anthony." She got up and left. She walked out of the room and went upstairs. That went...Well?

"Hello!? I'm home!" My dad's voice reverberated throughout the room. Shit! He walked into the room and his eyes landed on me. Than down to my pretuding baby bump. Without another word he walked out of the house and back to his car. I jumped up and ran out behind him, Running to our car and jumped in.

"Dad's heading to my house, don't go home."

~~~

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So this is a filler chapter, Nothing really important and kinda a clifhanger, I REALLY NEED HELP WITH WRITING, I AM STUMPED! I wanna add more about Jake's situation and more with Aiden!