Chapter 6

Hey guys, So i am going to try and write up another chapter before i leave for camp. Here it is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to deep blue eyes.

"AHHH!" i screamed and the person jumped back. It took me a moment to realize it was Ace. Anasia's little brother.... When i saw it was him, i sighed in relief.

"Hey, What are you doing?" I asked with my hand over my heart, Trying to calm it.

"I was just waiting for you to wake up so we could go play..." He said with his head down. I got that look on my face when you see something really adorable, with the puckered lip.

"Ok, Now that i am up, What do you want to do?" I asked and he looked up with a giant smile on his face.

"WE SHOULD GO TO THE PARK!" He yelled, Jumping off the couch that he moved to. It was past the house so i should stop by and drop off my stuff. I agreed and told him to wait 20 minutes so that i could get ready. Before he left i told him to go ask Ana if she wanted to come with us. I climbed into the shower and got ready. When i was done i walked downstairs and saw Anasia and Ace sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Ready to go?" I asked. Ace jumped off the couch and grabbed my hand puling me toward the door. Anasia turned off the TV and followed close behind. We walked down the road and when we were about to reach the house i said "Here. I have to go drop off my bag you guys can come on in."

"We're going in the principles house?" She screeched. I laughed and went in.

"Hey! I'm Home, Just dropping off my bag, then going to the park!" I called in. I looked over my sholder to see Ace bound in and Anasia just stand there awkwardly. Anthony walked out saying "Hey, So When- Oh hi" He said the last part to Anasia.

"Hi, Sir..." She said with her head down. I laughed and her eyes shot up to me.

"You don't have to call me Sir here at my house. I am just Anthony, Hey Katerina, Can i talk to you in the Kitchen please?" He asked with a sweet smile on his face. I knew otherwise.

"Well we are going to the park..."

"It wont take long" He said over his shoulder. I sighed and turned to Anasia just before i went in "well best of luck, My room is upstairs. Find Ace and wait for me up there." I said and walked in. He turned to me with a dissapointed look on his face. "Why would you bring one of my students back to my house!" He said loudly. I flinched and looked down.

"I just had to drop off my bag. And i thought this was also my house, At least for a month..." I said drifting off and feeling tears welling in my eyes. "sorry I won't do it again" I whispered and turned around to leave. He grabbed my arm and spun me around. When i refused to look in his eyes he put a finger under my chin forcing me to look.

"I'm sorry i yelled. It's just weird for me. And this IS your house too. Please forgive me" He said looking into my eyes. I nodded not able to talk. We hadn't talked about the kiss the other day and I think we both planned to leave it that way. We would get a Divorce at the end of the month and then he and i would go back to teacher student. I shook my head and walked out to go to my room. I walked in and said a simple "Lets go..." and turned around and walked out the door. Ana caught up to me and said "Hey, Kat talk to me what happened?"

"Park." I said and continued to walk. It was a five minute walk of scilene and gave me time to think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I know its not a lot but i had to put something up for you since i was leaving tomorrow and most likely not posting!