Chapter 16

Ok guys, So I don't have a lot to say/ Ramble about here except that I give you advice, Don't go to a singing day camp for about 6 hrs with a sour throat and then go to a singing lessons where you are singing Think Of Me from Phantom Of The Opera. If u know the song its hard, Total soprano song and It hurts a lot when you're throat is sore and you do that, So don't. Also, I am just going to be writing this first part, So uh yea haha Charlie/ Secret_dont_tell_Xx is doing most of this. Just trying to make it a longer chappyy 4 u guys. and 10 comments 4 an upload!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you ready to go yet?" Startled by the sudden voice I jumped up from my chair. When I jumped up it caused my hand to hit the desk. I groaned and looked up to see Ana standing there, Laughing and behind her was Anthony doing the same thing. I turned in my chair to see the bell had rung and the students were standing up to leave. I was about to pass out from being so tired, Anthony thought it would be funny to wake me up once an hour, Seeing as I wanted kids this is how it would go. I gave him the silent treatment all day even during his class, Though I had ended up sleeping through most of it apparently.

"What time is it?" I asked to no one in particular just to the general area.

"Time to go home, You're done with classes, Now you can either come with me now or wait for Mr. Booth to be done to leave," Turning to him she asked, "What time?"

"About two hours." He responded from his desk. Looking down at the paper in front of him.

"You can take me home Ana, I don't feel like staying here doing NOTHING for two hours." I said to her. She laughed and nodded. Walking out of the room to give us privacy to say goodbye.

"So, I'll be home around 4:30 or 5, Then we can go to dinner?" He asked me. I made a grimace,

"I kinda want to eat at home, Like Chinese or something." I suggested to him.

"Sure, If you want." He said nodding, then looking down at the paper again. I took a leap of faith and walked up to him, I moved his chair to face me and put my legs on the side of him. He looked surprised and then hesitated when I leaned down and kissed him. I bit the bottom of his lip lightly and he opened up quickly making it a french kiss. I fought for dominance but lost within seconds, Smiling into the kiss. I broke it off gasping for air, He immediately moved to my neck. Gently sucking on it causing a hicky. I giggled and pulled out of his reach of my neck, Raising his eyebrow he looked at me.

"I have to go, Now I shall see you at home in two hours. Goodbye, Love you." I said, His eyes got wide eyes and opened his mouth but closed it again.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked him, I was questioning him.

"Nothing, Nothing it's just you've never said 'I love you' first, and with such confidence." He finally got out. Taking a moment to think I realized that he was right, Gasping I blushed a deep crimson. He smirked and I glared my eyes. Jumping off of his lap I slowly walked to the door. Finally turning around, To face him.

"What now?"

"Nothing, Bye." I said swiveling around, reaching the door I heard him call out in a whisper.

"I love you, Forever" Causing me to blush and run to Ana's car.

Getting home was a very LOUD, Typical girly girls screaming at the top of our lungs to music Except we were cool girls and didn't listen to justin beiber or JB, No we listened to the one and only EVANESCENCE. So driving by people and seeing their expressions were quiet funny! They dropped me off at the house and I walked in dropping my bag at the door. I fell onto the couch with a big sigh, resting my feet onto the table in front of me. Leaning my head back I started to hum the songs that we had been singing before hand. I was starting to close my eyes and dose off when WHAP! The door banged open. Jumping up to look I saw Anthony standing there in the hallway.