Chapter 10-Chloe

So Chapter Ten finally!:) Hope you enjoy it! The next chapter will hopefully be up soon, just depends on what's going on! Comments are greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading, and dont forget to fan! -nhweb15

As soon as I hear something outside, I immediately wake up, trying not to hit anyone who was laying by me. We were stopped on the side of the rode in the middle of nowhere land and three people were missing; Belial, Cheren, and Ally.  Everybody else was still laying around me, soundly asleep. 

I quickly climb out of the van and make my way across to where I saw some movement. The brown grass doesn’t make any noise as I make my way across the field.  I heard some Cheren and someone else talking, but I couldn’t place a name on the voice. It definitely wasn’t Ally’s, I would know her voice in my sleep. 

“Ally?” I whispered. No response from anywhere around me. “Ally?” I said this time with full volume. I hear Cheren and whoever he’s talking to go silent.

“She isn’t here.” Cheren says to me. His voice sounds let down, like he’s upset. I take in his words in slowly. At first, I don’t realize what Cheren is saying to me at this exact moment. As the words sink in, I start to feel panicked, anxious, and scared for my dear sister.

Without realizing it, I start screaming her name over and over again. I couldn’t help it though, shouldn’t I be worried for her?

“Ally?! Ally!” I scream to the empty clearing.

“Chloe! Shut it! She isn’t here!” Cheren yells at me. He sounds different now. His voice is hard and it didn’t sound as upset anymore. I try to look at his face through the darkness, but my eyes are starting to hurt so I stop.

“Cheren? What happened?” I ask him. This is the first question that pops out of my mouth, and I had so many more for him. I start reminding my brain that I had to pace myself with the questions, I don’t want to make Cheren upset with me. After he looks at me for a few moments, he turns around and starts to talk to the other girl standing here.

“Did you just turn away from me?!” I ask outraged. He couldn’t answer my one simple question? “ Excuse me, but I asked you a question about, oh, my missing sister? And who the heck is this?!” I continue with my rampage of questions. I stop to catch my breath and cool down for a few seconds. He finally turns his face back to me.

“Let’s all just go back to the car and I’ll explain things with everyone else, okay?” Cheren replies calmly. I simply roll my eyes and start walking back to our over-packed, crowded car.

When we get back to the car everyone is there except for Ally and Belial. 

“Hey...uh...where’s-” I start, but Cheren already beats me to it.

“Where’s Belial?” He asks as soon as we get in. Then it hits me. 

“You don’t think?” I say, my eyes widening with horror.

“I think so.” Cheren says answering my question without realizing it.

“No...no no no no.” I say and my whispering gradually gets louder. Everyone is just now realizing that there’s two people gone and there’s a new person here. Does this new girl have anything to do with Ally and Belial’s disappearance? 

“What did you do with my sister?” I scream at her. She looks around trying to find me. That puzzles me, but I let is slide by because I’m too furious to even think about anything else.

“Who is that?” She asks calmly, not affected by my screams. I’m about to say something else to her, but someone puts their hand over my mouth swiftly. I wriggle around in whoever’s grasp I was in, desperately trying to get out. I’m pretty sure it’s Ian since he’s the only one that has ever held me back from something I’m about to do that I’ll probably regret, so I stop. He takes his hands away from me. I turn around and face him.

“What was that for!?” I say to him outraged.

“Chloe, this is Sophie. She’s here to help us now, and she had nothing to do with Ally’s disappearance. Got it?” Cheren says, explaining why she was here. I take a good look at her. I realize she has midnight blue eyes, almost black, and short chestnut colored hair that had a slight wave to it.

I look down at my feet, slightly embarrassed, about what I had just done. I start to feel awful about myself, so I decide to apologize to her. I definitely did not want to be on her bad side.

“Hey, uh, I’m sorry, I really didn’t know why you were here, uh...so yeah...sorry.” I say as sweetly as I can.

“Hey Chloe,” I hear whispered into my ear, “Uh..yeah, Sophie, is sorta blind.” Ian states quietly. I stand there dumbstruck for about a minute then pop back into the real world. 

“Oh. Well, I guess that makes way more sense then.” I say awkwardly. I look around for a second then realize that Ally is still missing.

“What do we do now?” I ask. I had no idea whether we would continue to Boston or not, since Ally is missing. I start to remember that Belial was gone too, possibly with Ally. He was the least of my worries though, all I need is my sister back by my side.

“What happened out there?” Is what Danni asks next. I completely forgot that everyone else was here, and that they have no idea what has happened except for the fact people were missing. I let Cheren explain what was going on while I sit down.

So many questions start running through my head, and I can’t get a grip on my train of thought. Soon, Cheren is done explaining things and everything is silent for a minute or two. 

“So, we do we do?” I ask once again, eager for an answer.

“We look for Ally of course.” Cheren says immediately. Everyone looks at him, then Danni starts to say something.

“Cheren, I really think we should go to Boston first though, for Chloe’s safety at least. Maybe we could split up or something. We don’t want the two of them together in the hands of Caspian. Who knows what he would do at this point to get to Chloe.” Danni explains.

“No, I think I could help Danni.” I say back to her.

“I agree, she could really be some use to helping look for her.” Cheren says to support my comment.

“I don’t know...” Danni says cautiously.

“Come on Danni, you heard him, I could be of great use to helping find my sister.” I say exaggerating the last part.

“Fine.” She says stubbornly. I smile sweetly at her and then turn back to face everyone else.

“So where exactly do we look first?” I ask curious as to where we would find her. Everyone just looks at one another and thinks for a second. I start thinking through places where she could be.

“Do you think they would have her back at home?” I ask. Then we quickly get into discussing the possibilities of it and naming other places where she would be. This was going to be a really long night.