chapter 1: it ends tonight :* brendon urie

**i am aware thats not a panic song i write while listening to pandora and whatever song is playing when i get inspired i make the title**

Sitting in the old abandoned park swinging on the squeaky swing set I was blasting rob zombie from my phone and trying to clear my head from the fight I just had with my now ex boyfriend. I was stuck here until I knew he would be asleep so I could back and get my stuff and head back to my brothers house. "Way to go dezaraye" I thought to myself and texted my best friend telling her what all just happened when I heard footsteps crunching throught the leaves. I turned and saw a tall guy with a hoodie that was pulled up looking down at the ground he looked up and took his headphones out, then our gazes met and I felt paralyzed.

"Oh hey, umm sorry I dint know anyone else knew about this place " He said with his deep silky smoth voice . "Me either " I said voice raspy from screaming and crying earlier no doubt. "I am Brendon, Brendon urie, May I join you?" he asked taking a few steps closer. " I know who you are im a fan of your music and my name is Dezaraye." I replyed clearing my throat halfway through. " oh and of course it would be my pleasure" I motioned toward the empty swing on my left. 

He nodded in response and sat down slowly pushing him self back and forth with his long legs. I turned the music on my phone off. 

"What brings you here?" he askes looking over at me and slowly running his eyes up and down the length of my body then stopping at my eyes a small smile playing on his lips. " Break up turned violent " I said my voice cracking from the strain of holding back emotions.  "Oh.... I'm sorry.... I'm kinda here for the same reason minus the violence" he said with a sad laugh. " Well...how long have you known about this place?" I inquire never breaking our eye contact and laugh on the inside its like we are both under some spell." I grew up right down the street and lived there all my life this park used to be the only park in town..." He smiled remembering childhood no doubt. " and you?" he said smile fading into a sad look. " Last year when my brother's band got super big and he moved off to L.A" I sighed realizing I still had to call and ask him to let me come live with him. " Oh you're Pete's sister thats why you look so familar.." he smiled bigger " he has pictures of you all over his house we though you were like his long distance girl friend or somthing " he laughed  "small world" I said losing my smile I apparently got when he smiled . I got up and climbed up the spider web dome he followed " did i say something wrong love?" his eyes got big with concern. "No, I just, me and pete havent talked since he moved we had a big fight the night before and you probably dont care to hear all of this sorry.." I said blushing and looking down. " Let me guess pete didnt like the guy you were with and you were in love and just wanted your older brother to be behind you in your choices... am I close ?" he asked scooting close enough that I could feel his hand inches away from mine. I looked up tears threating to come out if i spoke and nodded. "well my dear it is your lucky day I now have an extra plane ticket back to L.A in 3 hours I will help you go get your stuff and then take you to Pete's I am his favorite newly signed lead singer maybe that will help calm things down but the way he talks about you I think it wont be a problem." he said tilting my chin up and forcing me to make eye contact again. I just nodded and smiled a small smile. Then out of no where he leaned in slowly until he was inches away from my face.......

** please vote and comment i will accept constuctive critcism and ideas i may not use them imeadiatly but may use them later in the chapter.**

*** Thank you***