Chapter 5- "Forever and Ever I Will."

Hey guys!!!
Sorry I took so long! I'm sure you's are busting for the next part! I sure did put you's on edge though! :P
I have an excuse though! I have SO many assignments and exams!!! So basically all I'm doing is studying! Along with my pre study for being a JW, it gets really busy as well! But it's great!
I would love to dedicate it to:
Taniararity
Angel_stylinson95

You guys were my inspiration this chapter!
Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOUKO's *POV*

I could honestly say that the news we received made me distressed and also blank. I really didn't know what to feel. I could see in the corner of my eye that EVEN N didn't expect it to be so sudden!

It had been a week of my stay here and I was confused. Upon hearing the news, N bolted out the door and up to Ghetsis leaving me and the bewildered grunt behind.

But I guess by now, we should've known that Ghetsis had been pretty quiet. Maybe A little too quiet.. So no doubt he was clearly up to something.
And at the top of his to do list. It was most likely our wedding.

Unsurprisingly N took the news pretty well. Better than me that's for sure.
But at the same time I had grown used to the things that I knew were going to happen. I just kept thinking that one day I needed to face my future and live with whatever was going to happen because there was nothing I could do about it.

Still in the back of my mind, the little thing that bugged me the most was the fact of how horrible Ghetsis treats N.
Ever since I've been around N and he's with Ghetsis, I can't help but feel scared or nervous for him.
I mean Ghetsis treats him worse than any of the grunts for Zekrom's sake!
Plus don't you think, clearly as a father I'm sure you'd want to show a bit of affection now and then? Just to let them know you LOVE them!
But, I think I've already known from the start that Ghetsis would never show affection to anyone... Because, first and most importantly you need a heart to do that.

Although i have been thinking about a lot lately, I'm more concerned about myself. I haven't been able to catch even a wink of sleep. The anxiety and nerves of the wedding were making me tense. I had already been through millions of white dresses. From ball gowns to body hugging dresses to flowy and gracious to long and dragging.
I basically have a phobia to white dresses now.

Even though I still wasn't organised, everything else was.
The main entry room was already set up with expensive pure white decor and chandeliers,50 marble tables & heart shaped seats,A long celebrity red carpet and a beautiful crystal altar.
As much as i didn't want the wedding to go on and how much i hated Ghetsis... I had to give it to him that he did an excellent job on it all, but even though it was beautiful...
Nothing was out of compassion or tender affection. It was done grudgingly and under compulsion. The room certainly did not describe his inner person.

I sighed in bed as I realised the wedding was only in a couple of days. I hadn't gotten any beauty sleep and when I was just about to get some, there would always be a grunt to awaken me. This gave me a lot of grief and made everything even harder than it was. I often felt myself surprisingly more angry at the grunts yelling at them to leave me alone. No doubt I felt guilty afterwards, but the pressures put on a bride was intense!

The door flew open making me flinch greatly.
He normally only opened the door slowly, or at least knocked first. But instead N hurried through the room over to the spacious closet, searching madly for something. I stood up off the bed craning my neck to see him.