Chapter 4-Uncomfortable & Silent.

Hey guys!!

Sorry I updated so late!!! Ive been getting piled with assignments and exams its really annoying!
As promised I will dedicate this chapter to the people who commented!:

Maorichikkxox
Taniararity
Wewildsmith
icespark1298

Hope you weren't waiting too long! Well, lets get into it! :D Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TOUKO's POV*

This whole week I have promised myself to an act of silence.

Four days into my stay at N's castle and I haven't dared to say a single word ever since the night I spent admiring his luxuries.
By now, I was far beyond tired... But because of these persistent feelings of anxiety I knew sleep was impossible. So I decided to just lay in bed and ponder about what to do.

Laying in bed though, I was always thinking about how disturbing it was not only sleeping in the same room with my rival, but sharing the same bed!
It constantly gave me shivers down my spine every time I thought about it. But despite this, I should be proud of myself! I mean, I have managed to last four days!

But, I guess I never left the bedroom, let alone the bed..
I was guessing N and his Plasma Grunts were probably talking behind my back.
I was slightly curious as to what they were saying.
Did they think I was acting childish? Did they think I was weird?
Did they think I was acting stupid?
Either way, I didn't care what they thought about me.
I was out of my comfort zone here and against my will.

The only good thing about this castle was that I have a big, marvellous bedroom with a huge, soft bed! I was pretty much allowed my own privacy as well. Maybe, N did have a good idea?
Anyways, I didn't care what he wanted me to do as his 'Queen' I wasn't going to leave this bed.
The only way he was going to get me out was if he dragged me out!
I'm making that message loud and clear by not even moving a centimetre off it.

But, I wonder how my acting childish and stubbornness is going to accomplish anything? I was probably hoping N would feel sorry for me and let me go... But, I don't think it's going to be that easy.

The sound of the large creaking door made me flinch and I sat up straight.

"Touko? Darling? Are you awake?" N's soothing voice called out to me.

'Well obviously!' I thought quietly in my head, annoyed at the fact he could clearly see me sitting up.

He came toward me his eyes sparkling and with a large metal tray he used to deliver breakfast for me.
A fresh aroma of Pancakes and Coffee drifted to me and I placed my hand on my tummy as it rumbled loudly.
I heard him chuckle quietly.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and carefully placed the tray on my lap.
I didn't look at him, I simply stared out at the window. I never ate until he and his grunts were out of the room.
I never acknowledged his presence even if he was the prince.

I didn't move or give a nod to him as he sat there. He probably expected me to at least give him a bored look, but simply I just sat there avoiding his gaze.
He couldn't take a hint? For 4 days I had been doing the same thing every time he came in to being me breakfast.

"Touko.." He said gently.

It was painful ignoring the hurt in his voice, but I needed to stand my ground.