Chapter 3-A start to the new life.

Hey guys!!
Sorry I haven't updated in a week, I've been so busy with school!(You know how it is!) but please bear with me! I promise to keep going!! I really need your encouragement and comments to help me though! So please Recommend,Vote,Comment and not only will you make me happy! But you will be reading and loving every single chapter!!!

I would like to dedicate this chapter to:
Taniararity
for her lovely comment! I promise whoever comments on every chapter, I will dedicate the chapter to them! So please help me out! :D I love you all! Enjoy! :) xox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed heavily while N led me further into his castle.
I just couldn't believe what happened! It was as if I had just failed everyone i loved and cared for and THEN was going to top it off as queen of my rivals. What kind of hero is that?! They would think I betrayed them! It pained for me to think about it all.

Shaking my head, I thought of N. It was his stupid fault. I wouldn't have gotten into this situation if he hadn't opened that big fat mouth of his.

I would of just been something minor to Ghetsis... Not having anything to do with liberation or getting married or having kids, I would only be serving Ghetsis by cooking his meals,making his bed etc.
But Now, I'm going to be something major! All because he suggested I marry him. What an idiot.

As I blinked back to reality, I realised my hand was still entwined in his. I yanked my hand and shoved them into my pockets as i walked stubbornly beside him.

N chuckled whereas I held back the strong urge to leap out and strangle him.

He cleared his throat and smiled warmly at me and came to a stop.
I didn't dare look at him, i was so upset that i just couldn't face him, let alone TALK to him.
We were standing in the middle of a massive golden hallway with portraits all along the walls, a lot were pictures of old kings and princes.

"So Touko, you must be glad I-"

I cut him off "You ruined my life? You made a stupid little problem turn into a big one? Yes I am very glad." I said sarcastically.

His ocean blue eyes saddened and for some reason I felt something hurt inside. I scolded myself for thinking such a thing. "Don't be stupid." I thought hastily.

"I'm sorry that I suggested it... But I didn't want you to be locked up for the rest of your life. I know it's hard... Us being complete enemies who had different plans... But I need you to be my queen." N pleaded.

I stared at him with pure hatred. But how could he DO this to me?! I was TOO young to get married! There were things I still wanted to do! Places I wanted to see! People I wanted to meet! He has robbed me of my freedom and my life! Why was he so evil?"

"Even though I'm being forced to marry you N... I will never come to love you." I said with words coated in poison.

His face lost all trace of happiness as if something in him had shattered. "Why?"

Was he serious? Did he just ask me why?
"Well what do you think?" I snapped.

His eyes looked away from mine as if he felt some kind of guilt. I snorted. Ha, he doesn't even have feelings.

"I thought well... Since I saved you from being a slave for Ghetsis... that maybe...just maybe something inside of you might've clicked." He murmured.