Prologue:

"I'm sorry that I suggested it... But I didn't want you to be locked up for the rest of your life. I know it's hard... Us being complete enemies who had different plans... But I need you to be my queen." N pleaded.

I stared at him with pure hatred. How could he DO this to me?! I was TOO young to get married! There were things I still wanted to do! Places I wanted to see! People I wanted to meet! He has robbed me of my freedom and my life! Why was he so evil?"

"Even though I'm being forced to marry you N... I will never love you." I said with words coated in poison.

His face saddened as if something in him had shattered. "Why?"

Was he serious? Did he just ask me why?
"Well what do you think?" I snapped.

His eyes looked away from mine as if he felt some kind of guilt. I snorted. Ha, he doesn't even have feelings.

"I thought well... Since I saved you from being a slave for Ghetsis... that maybe...just maybe something inside of you might've clicked." He murmured.

I narrowed my eyes at him.
"You mean... Clicked as in hatred for you?!"

He sighed and looked down at his feet.
"I'm really sorry."

Ugh! Is that all he could say?! I stood up and walked to the other side of the room.
My head was hurting and I never felt so alone... My Pokemon were stolen from me and I'm scared that I will never be able to see them again. All because he had asked me to come to his castle... Tears started to sting my eyes. I really didn't want to sob in front of him, but it was hard keeping it together all the time.

Will my life remain miserable?....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Hey guys!
This is just a brief interesting bit of the story that could hopefully make everything more intense. I hope you enjoyed this! If you did, you will enjoy the next chapter! Stay with me through out it all! I will update very regularly!

Thank you all

Gem(Gen) xoxo