To be continued or not?

I listen to the Siren's as they sing me back to sleep, I pray that no one's seriously hurt.

Staying or going. That was the biggest question on my mind. The bed was warm but my heart was now cold again, filled with fear, and heartbreak. The rain pelted the window, crashing against the cold glass. Tears slipped down my cheeks. Through it all, through everything I had always been Brielle. Just Brielle, nothing special, no one who ever deserved someone like Adam Young; just a girl who always seemed to run into his life just in time to ruin it and break his heart. Maybe being alone on the highway would mean that no one would ever care about me, but it would be better than making everyone I had ever cared about miserable again. Adam had all the people that truely made him happy. The screaming of sirens could be hear, splashing up rain as they went, furiously driving in hopes of saving someone's life. The sirens were the only thing that could sing me back to sleep. The sirens and the thoughts of Adam filled my mind.

David's POV:

My cell phone rang endlessly at 2 A.M. A foreboding warning that something was wrong. Grogoily I picked it up. Not close to ready for what I was about to hear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: A little teaser of what's to come way down the line. but I don't think I'll continue this much longer...or at all.. it has seemed to lost popularity. Thanks. -Hannah