Chapter 11

ANNABETH

"I hate all of you." I mumbled to my friends. Someone put their arm around my shoulders.

"No you don't, you love us!" A person who sounded like Connor said. Why don't I know who it is exactly? Because my friends blindfolded me and shoved me in the back of a car.

"You guys are not improving my mood." I grumbled, shoving away the arm of the person. I felt someone grab my hand, and I slapped it away.

"Jeez, it's only me Annabeth." Percy's voice said. I found his shoulder and put my head on it.

"Sorry Perce." I said putting my hand on his chest. I heard someone giggle.

"Um Annabeth... It's Nico." Nico said quietly. I jerked my head up immediately and kept my hand glued to my side. I hoped I wasn't blushing.

"Sorry, Nico." I said.

"I'm over here Annabeth." Percy said, wrapping his arm around me.

"Are you sure it's you?" I asked. "Percy" didn't say anything, but he kissed me, so I knew it was actually him. (Because if it was anyone else, I would've heard screaming and someone dying.) I put my head on the actual Percy's shoulder.

"Can you tell me where we're going?" I asked.

"No." Percy said.

"Please?" I said, stroking Percy's arm with my finger. Percy was silent for a moment, then pushed my head back.

"No." He said again.

"You suck." I said quietly so he wouldn't hear.

After a while, I somehow fell asleep. I woke up to someone shaking my shoulders and whispering my name.

"Annabeth wake up." Someone said in my ear. I opened my eyes, but I still saw black. I wondered if I was going blind, but then I remembered that I was wearing a blindfold.

"What..." I mumbled.

"Get up." The person said. I stood up, and the person put their hands on my waist, and I knew that it was Percy. I mean, seriously, Percy would not let any boy even touch me. (Stupid overprotective boyfriend.)

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." Percy said. I took a few more steps, then Percy made me stop.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded. Percy pulled the blindfold off.

"Ta-da!" Percy said. I smiled when I saw where he had taken me. Camp Half-Blood. My home. We were standing right at the entrance, where I could see the whole camp. The ground had a light layer of frost on it, even though it wasn't cold in the camp. Thank gods for the magical barriers that keep the snow and cold out.

"You brought me to camp?" I said, turning to Percy. He smirked.

"Well, you seemed upset about... You know... And you're always happy when you're at camp, so I decided to bring you for a visit." I hugged him, and he picked me up.

"Come on, lets go to the Big House." He said. He carried me bride-style to the Big House- thank gods no one was there. Percy set me down on a big comfy chair and started to walk away.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'll be right back." Percy said. I sat in the chair for a couple minutes, thinking. Percy was the best boyfriend ever. Who cares if that sounded really cheesy? It's true. Percy came back into the room, holding two mugs. He sat beside me and handed me one of them.

"So, um... How are you feeling?" He asked. I didn't answer right away.

"Ok, I guess. Still a bit shaken up." I replied. Percy kissed my forehead. I tried my best to not to shake as I raised the mug to my lips. I took a small sip. I knew immediately that it was hot chocolate, but it had a little extra flavour in it. It was sweet, but delicious at the same time.