Stage 2: Contact: - Chapter 4: Reality Unfolding

Harry’s lips tingled as he sat on the grass outside the party.  Lexi stomped out from the party and hit the back of her boyfriend’s head. “I fucking draw the line there. If he is going to fucking hit Carol he’s done. So you get your football friends to beat his ass or…”

“Please the football team can’t beat anyone’s ass. They’re all fags….” Harry paused thinking about the word. It meant something to him now. He touched his lip thinking about it almost feeling the word.

“Shit, then I’m going to go fucking do it. I don’t give a fuck I’ll take him down” Lexi turned around and stomped back into the party. She entered the backdoor into the laundry room.  The door into the kitchen was shut.  The screen door and other door shut behind her. As Lexi’s eyes adjusted she jumped not realizing Trevor was sitting on one of the washing machines.

“Just who I was looking for,” Lexi walked up and slapped Trevor firmly across the face. He looked away then turned back to her his eyes a dark watery black. “What the fuck,”

With lightning speed Trevor quickly grabbed Lexi’s head and with a quick spin snapped her neck causing the teen to drop to the ground dead. Lexi slumped between the wall and the washing machine her blank eyes staring up at Trevor with nothing but fear. Her final thought forever frozen on her face.

***

            The other Trevor, the real Trevor, stood staring out at the glass and looking at the round blue planet so far below. As much as he wanted to believe it was Earth he knew it wasn’t. He turned back to Kojak and noticed the door behind them open. A new type of creature entered, a creature with watery black eyes and sharp teeth and the head of an anglerfish.

            A Squid appeared behind the creature and quickly killed it then motioned for the two guys to follow it down the hallway. Trevor had no idea what to do but noticed Kojak was already beginning to follow the squid into another of the mossy covered rooms.

            Trevor followed the two. He moved closer to Kojak reaching his hand out to touch the man’s hand. It felt warmer than he expected and Trevor wondered if they would ever get out of this alive. They were lead to a door and a small metal compartment. The creature motioned for them to get inside. Kojak looked at Trevor unsure.

            Suddenly there was a loud explosion and the ground shook. The creature gurgled and motioned for them to continue into the box. Kojak climbed inside and Trevor joined him. The creature shut the door leaving the two in the dark, but together. Trevor held Kojak’s hand tighter.

***

            Carol sat in her car trying to fix her make up.  She bought some new lipstick but didn’t think it really fit with her skin tone. She frowned and put it on anyway. Carol hated her body and put on a heavy sweatshirt hoping to hide it. Lexi didn’t get it. Lexi had a perfect body without even trying. Carol smacked her lips together a few times smoothing out her lipstick. She reached for the door handle only to have it swing open and see a figure standing there. Carol screamed but it was only Trevor. She let out a sigh of relief.

“You scared me.” Carol sighed in relief and then looked at Trevor who stared at her his eyes normal now not black as the were before. “Did you come to apologize?”

Trevor climbed into her car straddling her and shuts the door behind him.

“What the fuck Trevor, Stop!” Carol starts and Trevor quickly clasps her mouth with his hand and then with his other reaches for his neck. Carol starts to struggle but Trevor lets go of her mouth and then caresses her cheek with his other hand.

“I’m sorry, I love you.” Trevor whispers then kisses Carol. She hesitates and first but then kisses back. She lowers the seat and Trevor peels off his shirt and pulls down his gym shorts exposing his erect shaft. Carol stares at it then moves her head placeing her lips at the top of it. If this was how close she could get to him, this is what she would do. Her mouth moved up and down his shaft and gobs of his cum started to fill her mouth. More and more of it flowed into her mouth and she couldn’t control it.  She spit some out and wiped her mouth. Some more oozed out onto her sweatshirt.

“Wow,” Carol laughed awkwardly. “I guess I am pretty good at that.

Trevor just smiled and hers his eyes sparkling reflecting Carol would almost say the look was malicious. But Carol didn’t care, Trevor loved her, at least she wanted to believe he did.

Outside the car on the porch Harry eyed the two, having seen the whole thing.

***

            Parker sat in his car across the street from the high school. He held a joint in his hand he looked around his shoulders making sure no one would catch him. He hesitated then heard a knock on his window. He jumped and noticed Carol looking in from the passenger side. He reached over and unlocked the door and Carol slid inside.

            “I had sex with Trevor.” She blurted out and took the seat shutting the door behind her. “I-I-I think….I don’t think Trevor is okay.”

            “Don’t come crying to me.” Parker shook his head and looked away taking a long drag of his joint. “I don’t want to hear it.”

            Carol furrowed her brow and huffed, “Gosh Parker, fine.” Carol opened the door and started to get out of the car. “Can you at least give me a ride home today, Lexi didn’t pick me up like she promised.”

            “Fine, fine, just get out of my car.” Parker shouted and took another drag. Carol stopped for a moment and turned around then moved back into the car shutting the door.

            “I’m not going to say it Parker.” Carol stared at him. “I’m not going to say it because you had your chance and you freaked out.” She sat still and then looked at her phone. “

            “Okay, I’m by no means an expert. I wanted to ask Lexi but…well she hasn’t been picking up her phone. Probably off fucking Harry.” Carol rolled her eyes and then reached into her bag pulling out hr sweatshirt. “I think Trevor might be sick. I googled it and nothing came up. But is semen supposed to be this bright blue?”

            Parker eyed the neon stains on Carol’s shirt and his mouth dropped.

***

            Harry stopped his bike not in front of school but in front Trevor’s house. He got off of it and walked to the front door. The mail overflowed from the box and looked as if it had not been collected in days. Harry was dressed in a tight gray t-shirt outlining his muscled physique and his hair was done up. He took a little more time today to get ready. When he woke up that morning his stomach twisted with anxiety about seeing Trevor.

            The truth was he couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss and while he knew he wasn’t attracted to guys something about his best friend made him think about it. Suddenly, everything started to make sense and he remembered those fishing trips last summer they did together.

            Harry opened the door and looked around, the house was empty and everything was quiet. He moved up to the kitchen and then around to the living room. He started up the staircase and reached the top. It was colder up here. He crossed the hallway to Trevor’s room. There was a creak inside, a rattling. Harry slowly opened the door to reveal nothing but an open window and a colder room. He returned the door to it’s original half-cracked position and glanced down the hall at the parents room. He ignored it and went downstairs back to his bike. He needed to get to school – he’d speak to Trevor later.

            Down the hallway in the parent’s room, the alien imposter in Trevor’s skin, stood holding a butcher knife. He waits for the front door to close then looks behind him where Trevor’s parents are wrapped in some cocoon type thing and so is Lexi. Next to them are circular black orbs, the size of beach balls.